chapter 11 the planning

Hey guys, here i am with a new chapter. Thank you so much for your love and support please continue the same. Please accept apologizes for the typos as i write on paper then i scan because i don't get time at home so i write in school. Please read, review , vote and promote.
HAPPY READING!!!

Ranveer: It is a new day I woke up with a Jerk as my mom called my name forthe 6th time. I bounced over the bed and the next thing to happen was me falling off The bed. I quickly freshened up and reached the dining table, I was served tea as I instructed the helper last night But seeing that mom said "Hey, he doesn't drink tea he drinks coffee go get a cup of coffee for him, she sounded angry and annoyed. But I defended him saying" mom I asked for it, I like tea more than coffee now" listening to this she made an expression, and said "from when? why? How?" "I just like it," I said not telling her the real reason. I can't reveal that now.Before she could ask and enquire anything I rushed to school.

(In school)we had an announcement
for badminton inter-school tournament but I ignored it. The whole day was spent properly. I was waiting for the evening as I needed to see Niti and admire her, her beauty, her qualities, her everything, I just wanted to see her.Everything was quiet, even Niti was serious. She is ambitious, she has a dream to achieve and that's what I like about her. actuallyI like everything about her. 

Suddenly Niti Said "sir I won't be able to come to the institution for the next few days" and sir replied "Okay" I widened my eyes On listening to her statement I couldn't see her for the next few days, what, no I can't tolerate that. I control the urge to see her on Sundays. I control it by seeing her picture on social media one day is hardly manageable. I wanted to ask her why but before that she started packing her book. I wondered why she was leaving early so I asked her "Why are you early?" "I came early today," she said putting up an innocent face. so I was about to say something but then saw her dad outside and waved me off and she ran away. A wave of disappointment came over my face. But can I help it ahh I can't.

(Night around 9 30pm)Mom sent me to get groceries for tomorrow, she always remembers all this at night. My day is already ruined because of not spending time with Niti. And upon all that this stupid work. There is a supermarket near our home which is open till midnight. I entered the market with a basket in my hand. As I entered I got this instinct of Niti being around me, my sixth scene was telling me she was here. Damm when this scene comes in shows I feel all that is fake but no it's true sometimes. I then saw a girl almost in the ice cream freezer looking for something. She then moved towards a rack of energy drinks that are not filled with sugar these drinks give energy for real. She started picking up many energy drinks I wonder why.

She had a messy bun, she was wearing an oversized dress

She had a messy bun, she was wearing an oversized dress. She turned around, and it was Niti. She stared at me for a few seconds then I said "Hey" "Hi" was her reply."If you don't mind can I ask you something ?" She nodded 

"Why are you not coming tomorrow?" I asked and she said" So you are aware of the tournaments that will take place right "

I just nodded my head asking her to continue "Yeah so I am participating in badminton tournaments so yeah I won't be able to come to tuition" "Ohh ok" I said. Suddenly her phone rang she didn't answer but I saw that her mom was calling. Before I could say anything she said " ok then bye see you later" and I said ok she left in a few minutes.

A sudden urge came into me. The urge was to see her playing but how. I remembered the announcement and felt stupid about that. You can say I turned the world upside down just to stay with her i spent the whole night calling everyone so that I could be there in the match. I even woke up our sports teacher he yelled at me but it's fine. However, he agreed to my participation in the event. He told me I am a substitute I know that is too low for me if I want I can be the captain too but I don't even know how to hold the racket properly Anything for Niti. Uff what is happening to me

Niti pov: I am excited for the match thinking about the match I slept.The next day I met my school friends and finally Saisha was present she is my bestie.She is a sassy, beautiful girl with a kind heart she is like me she matches my vibe so well. She doesn't show attitude but if someone lights the sparkle then she won't even take a minute to turn that to fire and burn that person in the same fire. (You will know about her as you read)Seeing her I said "Hey" with excitement filled in my voice. "Hey bro," she said with a sense of sassiness in her voice.She is also on our team. We all are ready for the game. 4 boys and 4 girls and 2 substitutes. Today is the opening of the tournaments, the real match starts after a few days.We all are equally excited. We got on to the bus and I was instructing everyone as I am the captain of the team.

Hey guys i couldn't upload this part as there was some glitch in wattpad. The next parts are really very interesting.
Please Follow : Theunknownwriter88 on insta for updates.
HAVE A NICE DAY!!