chapter 18- he is a gentleman

Hey beautiful souls, couldn't post an update because of exams please accept my apologies for the same. All those who are having their exams I wish you all the very best!!! Thank you for supporting me and I hope this continues. Also, we have crossed another milestone that is we have 6k reads now. I hope we cross many more milestones like this. Pleasevote, and let me know your review in the comments. HAPPY READING!!

I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes

I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes. The only thing I see is Niti in my Jacket. During the matches. I stole a glance at her and Her white Shirt was hugging her body. Almost seen through as she was sweating a lot. I then see a guy checking her out. I hold the power to pop those eyes out but this isn't the time. I went to Niti and gave her my Jacket, at first she didn't agree then when she got to know why, Now she had no option other than agreeing to me she looked so good in my 'Jacket' Now it is the time to teach that guy a lesson.

 I went to Niti and gave her my Jacket, at first she didn't agree then when she got to know why, Now she had no option other than agreeing to me she looked so good in my 'Jacket' Now it is the time to teach that guy a lesson

I was tense because we were losing, it wouldn't make much difference as we won all the matches. Even if we lose this singles match we will still win the tournament. Winning all 9 matches and 3 sets hits differently I want to win without losing any match. I don't want to force or anything I am ok with either of it. I see Ranveer coming towards me He removes His jacket and his muscles are popping, not gonna lie but from an angle actually all the angles he looks hot and sexy... shut up Niti what are you thinking.

I suddenly felt a jacket on my body and realized he was right before me. my eyebrows contract and rise as if asking why did he do this sudden act. To which he replied"You are sweating and..." he and looks down towards the ground and I quickly took a look at myself and hell my shirt was almost seen through I couldn't deny it, I had to agree. he is cute and caring, He good boy nop he is a gentleman. He then ran his finger through my eyebrows asking me to calm down. I instantly relaxed because that touch was magical. I drift away into sleep in the next moment.

I dragged that guy who was ogling all around, I grabbed his collar and cornered him

I dragged that guy who was ogling all around, I grabbed his collar and cornered him. I didn't say anything much I just said "Listen you punk, don't ever stare at a girl with those dirty eyes, if I find you doing anything inappropriate again then I swear you won't like the consequence." My death glares were enough to make him understand. he stared with those lustful which is what I hate. He has to learn to respect women even when they are not seeing other people" 's actions. I didn't want to create a scene so I didn't talk much.

The next day morning I woke up with a jerk as my alarm sound hit my ears

The next day morning I woke up with a jerk as my alarm sound hit my ears. I sat up straight and I remembered that I had to go to basketball practice as we planned yesterday. Even though it was in the evening I was really impatient to meet him. I don't what is happening, for real. I have a really bad habit of checking my phone as soon as I wake up even though no one texts me or calls me I still check my socials. I see that Ranveer has sent me three messages two hours ago.

This guy wakes up early in the morning even when there is no practice or no match. I quickly opened the messages just to read " The basketball match is postponed and the next date isn't been announced yet so you can take a rest and we can reschedule the practice date" Wow... now that is something I love I have nothing to do today. "oh ok thank you for informing" I reply as quickly as possible. " by the way, you are up early in the morning wow..." I text again out of curiosity "Who said I slept?" he texted back "What! you didn't sleep at all?" I replied "No I didn't" he texted casually as if it was not a big deal. "now you go to bed and take rest" he texted again to which I replied"You too" "Yeah, even I am going to bed now" he texted "good" i replied and put my phone aside and now I can go back to my sweet dream of peace. I quickly jumped into my bed and pulled over my dearest blanket and pillow.

Before I went back to bed I stole a glance at the jacket that was on the chair neatly folded. The next thing I do is blush harder thinking of the incident. I decide to stop thinking and sleep but I fail miserably as the moment I close my eyes the first scene I see is Ranveer lending me the jacket. His two protective arms wrap the jacket around me. I tried to step back because of this sudden gesture but he pulled me closer with the help of the jacket's collar.

I woke up after two hours because of the television volume. I ran downstairs to see what exactly was happening because I just heard my school's name. . "what is happening, papa?" I asked as Papa had a bit tense expression on his face. "you yourself see what is going to happen in your school" he said and I quickly snapped my head towards the TV set.I widened my eyes when I read the news. I received a piece of very shocking, surprising, and very unexpected news.

[what is the news about? why is Niti shocked seeing the news? Is the news pleasant or a new problem is waiting for her? find out in the next chapter]

Thank you for reading. Please vote,comment and share the novel with you loved ones.
HAVE A NICE DAY!! love love 💗 💗