chapter:5 mission:stalking

Hey guys Thankyou so much for supporting me and i hope you guys will keep supporting . And please accept apologizes if something goes wrong and also sorry for the typos .thank you so so so much once again. Also thank you for coming here and reading this story hope you will like it . HAPPY READING!!!

Niti's house

I entered the house and there was pin-drop silence, even the TV which is always switched on is turned off now. I don't get good vibes from this atmosphere. I went upstairs just to find Maa and Papa quarreling, i approached they asking them "What happened" Maa came towards me and said "Today a few relatives arrived, and while having a conversation with them, your dad said that he is scared of me "I couldn't help but I burst out laughing.

while I was laughing Dad said "But I didn't mean it" and there we went again they started quarreling all over again. They are back to square one ahh these people. I didn't do anything I just sat back and enjoyed the whole cute banter going on between them. Even though they had an arranged marriage, even though they never said I LOVE YOU to each other officially they say it daily through their actions. Like preparing meals for each other, taking care of tiny little things, taking a bit extra care if one of them is sick when maa is sick and papa has to go to his shop then maa receives a call from him every hour as papa keeps checking on her and there are many other ways.

They are a great couple for sure, there is no doubt about that but I doubt if they are great parents. They are parents but great hmm I don't know. I mean of course, I am grateful toward them as they gave me a life, and fulfilled my basic needs but is that all a parent does for their child(please don't get me wrong. this is just an imagination ) indeed they gave me a life, a life which is controlled by them, a life which dances, turns and runs according to them, they don't know the difference between protecting and controlling, the difference between concern and invading privacy.

They don't know what hardships I am going through all they know is I go to school, study, and there are no problems in my life but that's not true. They don't trust me but I have never done anything that will make them withdraw their trust One reason is those relatives who keep telling them what they should do with me and my parents believe them and not me, they are ready to trust those stupid people and not their child. They will never leave their ego for my dreams I know that.

Whenever something happens the first thing that comes to their mind is WHAT WILL PEOPLE THINK instead of thinking about me But I can't help it, can I? No, I can't as of now I can't but I hope I will help it someday. My chain of thoughts was broken when Papa said " ok now forget it and forgive me, i am sorry "Kneeling on his knees, maa said "Fine, now all of you go down it's time for dinner and Niti stopped laughing and focused on your studies" see this is what I was talking about.

Maa is never satisfied with my marks, even though I top the class, even though I get 99/100 in 9 subjects she will never notice that she will always see that one subject mark which is math in which I got 80/ 100 but those marks don't make any difference I remain on the top. But it makes a huge difference to Maa. I brushed away all these thoughts and pulled out a dining chair for myself and we started eating, maa and Papa were talking about some random topics and I didn't utter a word. After dinner I went out into the garden to get some fresh air, fresh air + nature + songs + books =therapy. At least for me. I went to bed. But my phone had an instant notification that popped up, I opened it only to find Ranveer's notification. I instantly blushed. I caught myself smiling hell!

I wanted to talk and chat but I couldn't because because my mom would appear anytime to take my phone but she never checked my phone that's the reason I am still surviving in this house because if she read chats with my bestie I would instantly get kicked out of the house for sure. So I just put the phone away and laid my head on the pillow and within minutes I dozed off.

Ranveer's house

As soon as I entered the house, Mom handed me a broomstick and said "Look how dirty your room is go and clean it right now or else" Her glare is enough to complete the sentence. I went to my room, I remembered that Niti had sent an insta request which I had to accept so I unlocked the phone and opened the app and suddenly my phone was snatched of course who else would it be it was mummy " I knew it you will be doing something of such sort that's why I came to check on you and now guess what I won't give you your phone and your dinner till you clean this mess " maa said and rushed out of the room and shut the door close. It took me 2 hours to clean the mess and I discovered a few things in my room that have been present for years but I noticed them now.

I found a doll cute like really cute. "She is just like my niti". These words left my mouth instantly and I smiled remembering her and got back to work. Finally, I finished this cleaning work. I went down had my dinner and pleaded with my mom to give back my phone and she did. I went to my room and sat on the bed and the first thing I did was open insta and accept her request. She had a good amount of followers, she had more than I had. I then noticed a couple of posts and highlights. Ok, mission cleaning is done the new mission is mission stalking eww you sound like a creep my subconscious told me. That doesn't matter at all now. So I started scrolling and discovered many new things.

Hey cuties this part might be boring but trust me the next part is gonna be interesting as ranveer is discovering few things. Do share,comment, vote and follow and let me know your views on it. for updates, follow- nandini_thewptwriter on insta. Thankyou so much for reading....Have a nice day!!!