chapter 14: the feelings

Hello beautiful souls, i again apologies for taking a bit more longer than expected to upload this part. Thank you for supporting me and i request you to continue the same.
Do recommend, vote and comment on the story. And let me know your review too.
HAPPY READING !!!

" so lets begin the practice?" she said and i as usual agreed to her and i said " of course let's begin" agreeing to her

"Ok so your racket, you have it with you now?" she enquired. "umm.... actually I forgot that" I said,

regret and guilt filled in my tone. I was disappointed thinking I won't be able to practice with Her. My chain of thoughts was broken when she said

"Here I grabbed an extra one for you" forwarding me the extra racket she got for me.

I grabbed it and said "Thank you so much, now let's go" I said with a bright smile that smile came up because she is here with me, which is already a great scenario.

She thought about me, that is the reason that she bought an extra racket for me. The thought that she thinks about me even if i am not around just hits different. I felt all the happiness in the world thinking this. Thinking all this i smiled. My lips automatically curve when niti is around.

"Ok so this is how you should hold the Racket, first put your fingers like this so that it is easy for you to gain grip"

She started instructing and I listened to her. she is the first person to whom i am listening to, if there were any other people or anyone else I would have literally shouted at them for teaching Me the Ranveer Roy. But since it's Niti I don't mind dancing according to her tunes.

I have heard people saying that in love all the ego, all the sigma male attitude everything in a man that is Negative comes down everything fades away in front of their lady boss, their love.

In front of them every man changes into positive from negative And to some extent i agree because even me the rude, arrogant person is acting to be very nice and innocent Wait acting? no i am not acting all my behavior changes around her. It is natural and unplanned. I can't be rude to her, she doesn't deserve that. All she deserves is princes treatment actually even better than that she deserves the best.

Wait wait wait !!! I....I...did I just compare myself with those men who are on their Knees for their women but how can I be that. I mean I do follow her and i might do anything for her.

I can do anything for her but she is not my women yet. ahh Then how and why what is happening to me? I wasn't like this, I was never like this. Then why am I becoming like this? I don't know if this change is good for me or not, I really know nothing about this my chain of thoughts again broke when she said.

"Hey Mister you want to learn or you are here to think and tell me one thing that what do you keep thinking always?" She questioned me I can't actually tell her so I decide to cover it.