characters update

Hello beautiful souls
So firstly, Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous Diwali.

Secondly, thank you so much for supporting me hope this continues.
Also we have 1k+ reads hurray!!
Can't express my happiness and thankfulness in words.

Now coming the characters updates
As i didn't tell any kind of detailing about the characters before so i am telling it now. I wasn't clear about the characters before so please accept apologizes for that.

Ranveer Roy ( our male lead)(17 years)
He is grumpy and but yet has a soft heart. He doesn't have too many complexities in his life. But of course everyone has few problems . And even he has few problems and one of them is his family. His family is really good, kind and soft spoken. But he doesn't have a deep or a close connection with them.
As he was growing he lost that bond and connection with them. But deep down he still cares for them and is concerned about them.

Vasanthi (his mom)
She is kind hearted and very caring.
But she used to work after ranveer was born. But that doesn't mean she didn't take care of the house. She did take care and made sure that everything is always fine. She balanced her house and her job perfectly. But somewhere she couldn't spend time with ranveer, after trying and putting efforts still she couldn't get enough time to spend with him.
But i wasn't her fault. It's all about the time and situation.

Vishnu (him dad)
He is a good and kind person. He always helps his wife in every way be it house or anything else he always helps her.
But even he couldn't spend enough time with his family.

There were no fights or anything among them. It's just that the situation was to not right. No one is to be blamed here

Niti nair ( our female lead)(16 years)
She is a soft hearted person, she is a people pleaser but she loves every thing she has. Her life is filled with problems but she faces all of them with a bright smile on her face. She is a perfect mixture of all the emotions and feelings that every existed.

Jaya(her mom)
She is kind etc but only to others. She has a stereotypical mind set. She is too controlling towards niti. But she is a good wife and she loves her family a lot.

Shankar(her dad)
He was Niti's hero till she was 10 after that she got to know and experienced all the stereotypical things. But he also loves him family a lot.

They never knew that their love and concern for niti is controlling and suffocating for her. She tried tell them all this but they never cared about what she feels.

Other characters

Sid(Siddharth) he is ranveer's bestie and brother from another mother.

Sonakshi Niti's bestie she is always with here no matter what. She is Niti's sister from another mother.

Aditya, he and niti are really good friends

📢SPOILER ALERT 📢
Aditya unknowingly becomes a jealous factor.

Guys i am extremely sorry to tell you this. I won't be able to post for few weeks or maximum for a month as my exams are here and i really couldn't study till now so i have to focus now.
But i will upload many chapters in a very less time after i am done with exams. I am sorry 😔.

Till that time please read, review, vote, promote, comment and share this story to your loving people. And if you guys have any suggestions or if you want to tell me anything. Or if you want anything to be added in the story .Feel free to approach me . In wattpad comment section under the part uploaded or you can personally message me on wattpad or on insta my instagram id is Theunknownwriter88. Follow the account for updates.

Byee HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

HAPPY DIWALI