chapter 19- The news!!!

HEY Beautiful souls, I once again apologize for not being able to post regularly please accept my apologies for the same.  Also, we have crossed 10k reads  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT, FOREVER GRATEFUL. I HOPE WE ACHIEVE MANY MORE MILESTONES LIKE THIS.
PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THE STORY WITH YOUR LOVED ONES.
HAPPY READING!!!

"We have just received some startling news that Roy Industries, a well-known and successful company, is facing minor losses and has decided to discontinue their group of schools to recover

"We have just received some startling news that Roy Industries, a well-known and successful company, is facing minor losses and has decided to discontinue their group of schools to recover. The head of the group of schools has stated that she is getting older and doesn't have anyone to look after the school, resulting in no new admissions in the past two years.

To ensure that the students do not face any struggle, they have decided to merge their school with the XYZ group of schools, which has enough placements for all the students. Roy's group of schools has already made arrangements, and their students can begin attending the XYZ school from tomorrow onwards." The reporter shouted this into the microphone.

wow... Ranveer studies in this school. Out of all the group of XYZ schools, my branch is the only school branch that has a high school which means Ranveer and I might be in the same class I rushed upstairs to call my friend Saisha. She usually doesn't pick up my calls right away, so I had to try a few times before she finally answered.

"Hey, did you see the news?" I asked eagerly. "Do you really think I'm going to stop watching my shows to watch the news?" she replied, sounding annoyed. "I turn on the TV to watch shows and daily sops, not the news."

"Oh, come on! Roy group of schools has decided to merge with XYZ group of schools," I said, trying to keep my tone neutral and not show my excitement. But deep down, I was thrilled because I would get to see Ranveer every day.

My math grades had improved, and my parents had agreed to let me leave the institute. I had begged and promised them that I would continue to get good grades, even if I weren't in the institute. I hated being monitored, and the only reason I had gone to the institute was to see Ranveer.

I was happy that I wouldn't have to go there anymore, but at the same time, I was sad that I wouldn't be able to see Ranveer anymore. But now, I would get to see him all day. " hello? hello? Niti? are you there?" Saisha spoke breaking my chain of thoughts " Haa ha I am here!" I replied.

" Then why didn't you answer dear? what were you thinking?" she spoke, her tone filled with sarcasm. "No noting I was not thinking anything" I spoke back trying to be defensive but I failed brutally because Saisha said "I know what you were thinking"

"what" I said as if I didn't know anything, innocence filled my voice " Oh, come on! don't act now. You are feeling overwhelmed because you were about to leave that institute and then you would miss Ranveer as you won't be able to see him but now, you  get to see him every day" she said confidently "No..." "Don't you dare lie" she said interrupting me. " you think you know me really well, don't you?" I said to which she replied "Well, I don't think, I actually know you very well". " ok anyway, you know they will be there tomorrow itself," I said with enthusiasm