chapter 13: practice day one

Hey beautiful souls. Hope everyone is doing well. Thank you so much for supporting me till now and i request you to continue the same. Thank you for waiting patiently really means a lot. Also we have reached another milestone 2k reads are done. Thank you for that also. I hope we reach many more milestones like this and our journey should as long as possible. I would like you all the be with me in this journey. I am so sorry for not updating the story. Hope you accept my apologies. I will try to post regularly.
Do vote, comment and recommend this book to your people. HAPPY READING!!!

I walked on the stage sassly and my expressions are filled with attitude

I walked on the stage sassly and my expressions are filled with attitude. I stole a glance at the crowd. Surprisingly i found a person he is none other than ranveer. I was surprised to see him here. More over i am happy to see him here. But He doesn't even know how to play and it's not that he is interested in badminton nor is he interested in the boring words of the host. Now the question is why is he here? I got down the stage and he was the first one to approach me . He came up to me suddenly i can listen that his friends are whispering something but I decide not to focus on their talks . I shifted my concentration on what he is saying.

He said " hey actually i don't know how play this and you look like a pro at this so please teach me , you will right?"

"Of course i will" i said without even comprehending properly to his words.

" ok so there is a court near our house, see you there tomorrow at?" He said planning everything i know he is excited
About this.

"Our house?" I asked in a questioning tone
"Ahh i mean in that area" he said softly.
"Ok then 6:30 am, works for you?" I said replying to his questioning expression.

"Of course I will be there" he said and ran away as his sports incharge called him moreover dragged him. His sir has an obsession of dragging ranveer. He dragged him outside also uhhh.

I also left from there and reached home and the next thing i did is giving myself a good nap but i slept for 6 hours straight now that's a bit long nap .

I woke up early in the morning as i have to go and meet niti. I get out of my messed up room. As i went out i saw my mom is already there doing chores.

She asked "you woke up so early? Yeh jaadu kisna kiya?" (Who did this magic?")