chapter:6 obsessed with her

Hey cute souls, thank you for supporting me till now and I hope this will continue.
Please read, review, comment, vote, and share this story. Please accept apologies if something goes wrong and also sorry for the typos. HAPPY READING!!!

Ranveer's pov

Ahh, it's midnight i opened her Instagram finally, and the first thing I noticed is that she doesn't have any sort of cringe and cliche content in her bio. It is short, simple, and sweet like her. The bio says "Live love laugh " This girl is not like any other girl she is different really different from others. She always stands unique in the crowd. Without doing anything also her presence is always noticed. I remembered when she wore a hoodie and a girl came up to her saying "I have to same hoodie but that's in pink" and my Niti was wearing black which she literally killed.Niti said "I don't like pink that much, I prefer black over pink" Wow this girl never fails to surprise me I mean no offense against people who like pink but Niti proves that not all girls love pink, she is never influenced by people that is what makes me like her even more. That girl continued her conversation saying "Oh so you don't like Barbie also?" And my Niti said "I am not a huge fan of Barbie, I prefer Oppenheimer over barbie " and there she goes again. Without putting in any effort she surprises me. Back to Instagram, I saw she posted 2 pics. One was her traditional oh my god she looks so good I don't have words to describe no dictionary can frame a sentence on her beauty.

 One was her traditional oh my god she looks so good I don't have words to describe no dictionary can frame a sentence on her beauty

The second picture was

I must say she looks really good in white

I must say she looks really good in white. She is also pure like that color, she denotes peace. Her face, her actions, her everything gives me peace. I then noticed a few write-ups by her she had a folder saying READ IF YOU FEEL LOW wow.... she is an angel, she thinks about many unknown people. They opened it, and the first part was something like this(Being vocal about your emotions and voicing your Thoughts and feelings even if you are sad is not gaining sympathy or anything of such sort it is just expressing yourself to the ones closest to you so that your heart feels better and lighter. If a person doesn't express anything that doesn't mean they aren't hurt. If a person pretends to be happy doesn't mean they don't have problems in life.

Sometimes we feel that our problems are greater than others, no one knows the reality. Some people face problems with a smile while some face it with stress and tension. 'It's Okay everyone has their own way of solving. In a problem, one might crave to share and talk to someone while others might just want to cut themselves out of the world. yet some shout while few write it down and tear it up and rip it off, ( short period or long time huge or tiny ) even if you feel that everything is falling apart, everything is messed up and all of such sort eventually it will gather and get back to place it might take a bit long but it will happen for sure.

Note- There is nothing messed up in my life to a huge extent. my life is good. I just felt like writing So I did.)

Wo... this girl is really mysterious, as I said she is different in many ways. I would love to uncover her mystery. I wonder if she is facing some problem really or if she just wrote it as she said previously. Thinking all this I dozed off.

Niti's povI slept for nearly 30 minutes, I don't know why I woke up but now I am not able to sleep again. I went downstairs to get a glass of water and heard something about myself. Maa and Papa are talking about me. I went near their door as my curiosity levels were higher than other normal humans I really needed to listen or else I wouldn't be able to sleep. I put my ear on the door so that I could listen to something but it shook me to the core.

Hey beautiful souls sorry for the short chapter, but there are interesting things coming up. Something special is goona happen between niti and ranveer very soon . I am working on the next part it will be out soon .
Insta id: Theunknownwriter88 follow for updates. Bye have a great day!!!