chap 7: over hearing

Hey guys thank you for supporting me, i hope this will continue, and finally we crossed 100 reads. Thankyou for that. Please accept apologises if something goes wrong and also sorry for the typos. HAPPY READING!!

Niti's pov

I came down, I heard a few whispers but I didn't pay much attention to It. But something caught me that made me go towards Maa and Papa's room and listen to their conversation on purpose. I heard my name that's the reason I am actually l Listening. Maa said "I don't know why Is this a mess for years" Mess what mess, Is there something wrong going on? I then heard Papa saying "I know right, niti Is the highest scorer in her class but she Is not at all good at math, she is not trying enough to maintain our social prestige, If people get to know that Niti's math Is not good what wIll they think" these words pierced my heart, at this point of time I broke down completely, maa and papa always do this, they never noticed my efforts. All they want Is marks and social 

prestige.

They never bothered to know what Was going on In my life, or what I liked. I love playing badminton In fact I am a state-level player, I sketch and write poems too. But maa and papa never think all this whatsoever. I can bear everything what I can't bear is Papa's harsh words towards me. I ran upstairs and cried my heart out. I remember a few months back we all were attending an event and some relatives approached us. They were Papa's friends, I greeted them with politeness In my voice. Aunty asked Maa how many marks I scored In my last exams and all that. Aunty then started comparing each and every subject mark with her son Vidyut. In all subjects, my marks were more than his. But In math, he had 1 mark more than me.

Then Aunty commented" Being and businessman's daughter you should be good at math" I rolled my eyes and said "Aunty In every subject I scored 40 marks more than your son and you are proud of him for scoring just 1 mark more than me " maa dIdn't defend me on that note I felt a bit bad about It. Throughout all this I cried even more, I didn't know when but I dozed off. I woke up the next day In mourning, my pillow Was soaked In my tears, and my eyes were red and puffed. It Is 5.30 am In the morning. I go to the institution at this time every day. I told my dad that I'd go on my own as I could walk and I would reach there In 5 minutes. (without any eye contact)I reached Institution and started doing my work without talking or looking at anyone.

Ranveer's pov

My alarm was ringing for the 3rd time and I woke up. It's 5:35 in the morning. I woke up and then the first thing I do is blush on the last night thing, oh my god this girl made me a stalker overnight ahh. But I am late I should be in the institution by now. Niti must have been there already, it's been 3 months that I have known her, and I have never seen her late even for a minute. I don't want to lose even that 5min of seeing her. I can't afford to lose those 5 minutes also. Seeing her in the morning makes my day. Even though there might be something that will go wrong in the whole day remembering her face at that inconvenient moment makes everything is fine and back in place.Every day I see her in a messy bun and oversized shirt and pants. Without putting any effort she looks like an angel.

Thinking all this I finally reached. It is 5:40 right now I am 10 minutes late to the institution. I went in and I sat on the chair which is opposite to her. I am a bit

Surprised because she always greets me with a smile as soon as I come but today she didn't even look at me. I felt that something was not right. A weird feeling gets into me. I put my leg on the legrest of the table. Not knowing that her legs were also there, as soon as our legs touched she quickly withdrew her legs back, and she finally looked at me to say sorry. She said sorry and again started working. I could see her face only for 10 seconds. In those 10 seconds, I could see that she had red eyes as if she had cried a lot.

Hey guys, I know I told you that something special is going to happen between them. I have two scenes in my mind but I need some time to frame them properly. I am working on it and it will be out soon. So sorry for the inconvenience but I promise the next chapter will have that special moment and not only the next part but many upcoming parts have special moments, a very interesting track is going to come up and Ranveer is going to see a different side of it, it is a good side.

Insta id :    Theunknownwriter88 follow for updates
Please read ,review, comment, share and vote. Thank you for reading . HAVE A NICE DAY!!