chapter: 4 the id...

Ranveer's POV is continuing...

This girl has the power to control me. Within 10 minutes mam approached me and handed me the question paper and went back. There were 10 questions in total but the surprising part was mam had given the last two questions from the chapter that were not supposed to be included in the portion for the test but never mind. Never I had to answer as I had no choice because if I enquired about this then she would definitely scold me and she would try to defend her mistakes, herself, and cover it up saying that's the surprise and she was just testing my knowledge. So I have to answer it anyhow. I thought of giving it a try.

This lesson was taught in school but I don't recollect anything from that lecture session of that boring mam. Her lectures are so boring that the moment she enters the class speaks her first sentences and completes her sentence half of the class will already be sleepy. Even though her voice is like thorns, Rough and bad still it makes us all sleepy. But I survived that lecture and I listened to her but that's not the point now. The point is I don't know what to do now. I neither have books to take help nor can I ask the person beside me to help me.

I mean what impression will it create that I am a cheat? And i couldn't do things on my own but to my surprise, she understood that I needed help and she took the question paper from my hands her fingers touched my palm ahh the same feeling again. I felt as if a current in running through my blood. But this feeling is good I like it. She then started telling me the answers and I wrote them down and I finished my paper and rushed to mam as the time given to me to answer the question paper was about to finish and if I didn't give the answer sheet to her before the time then she will scold me and arguments will take place.

I couldn't even thank Niti for her help. I shouldn't have rushed like that. I regret it, I regret it big time, what will she think, that how ungrateful I am for her help? This is the first time that i am thinking about someone else's thoughts about me and I am trying to create a good impression of myself. Someone else no she is not someone but what is she? I can't think about it as of now and I approached mam, she collected my paper and headed back to the room where my niti was sitting wait what did I think my niti? sounds good but it's not the right time now. As I entered the room I found no one there neither Niti nor her bag.

Wait is she angry with me oh my god what have I done? How can she leave without waving me off? I then took a quick glance at the clock and it was 7:55 and I saw the TV right below the clock. That TV shows the footage and the view that is being recorded by the CCTV cameras placed all over and all around the building. And there I found her talking on call. That is what I was wondering that she never leaves the intuition before 8 sometimes she does leave a bit early when her dad comes. Now even I packed my bag and stuffed all the books that were scattered all around the table and I rushed outside.

I was Standing behind her as soon as she cut the call and turned behind seeing her cute face. My facial muscles relaxed, my eyebrows which contracted had relaxed now, and all those lines on my forehead had vanished by now. A sense of relief traveled through my body. I couldn't control it and I hugged her. She fits so perfectly in my arms. She neither hugged me nor did she pulled back or pushed me. She stood still like a doll. Finally, after a minute, she pulled back and the place was filled with awkward silence. Finally, I spoke reducing the silence. I said "Thank you so much for helping me" and she just smiled and said "Anytime".

She then said " ab ....aap ke pass insta tho hoga na"
( translation: you must be having insta right)

And i said " ha hai"
(translation: yes i do have it)

I know she wants my id and the way she asks, hayeee she is so cute

I know she wants my id and the way she asks, hayeee she is so cute . But I decide to play a bit and I said yeah I do have and then instead of telling my id I stayed quite wanting her to ask me my id again.

And she did damn this girl has zero unwanted attitude and has zero ego .

She said" tho aap apni id doge?"
( translation: so can you give me your id?)

Aap uff this girl. That one word from her rosy lips are enough to increase my dopamine levels , that one word was enough to make me blush that to heavily

I said in my mind" sirf id he nahi balki apna dil , zindigi ,sasae sab kuch dediya hai tumhe aur kya chaiya"

I the broke my chain of thoughts and gave her my id and she instantly added me and followed . Then she said bye and I replied with a huge smile on my face and she went with her dad. Even after her leaving the place I was still smiling like a idiot.

I went home and checked my Instagram account to find her request and I accept and follow back I opened her account which was enough to surprise me

Hey guys please vote, comment and share the story with your people and the next part will be posted for the response of the previous part . thankyou so much for reading as there are many interesting things I have planned. Have a nice day!!!

Insta id: Theunknownwriter88 follow for updates.