The Day Of The Trip - 1

Saturday
05:30

Momoi got woken up from the sound of her alarm clock. She turned it of then got all her stuff ready for the trip. After she made sure she had everything then she went for a shower. After the shower she got herself dressed and all ready to go. She got all her stuff and went to Aomine's.

At Aomine's
Momoi POV
6:30

"Good morning Dai-chan" I said with a smile on my face. "what are you doing here Satsuki?" Aomine said as he looked over to the clock then looked at me. "it's so early let me sleep" Aomine grumped "But Dai-chan we have our trip today and you haven't even packed your stuff yet!" I grumped a little. Aomine finally got up and started to help Momoi pack his things.

After they finished packing Aomine looked at the clock to see the time. "Oi Satsuki when do we have to be there at?" Aomine asked "8am why" I asked as I was zipping up the last bag. "well it's 20 to now" Aomine said "grab all your stuff Dai-chan" I said as I took all of my stuff and some of Aomine.

Both of them went outside so Aomine could lock his door. Momoi called they're coach to tell him they might be a little late but all he said it's fine he's also going to be late.

At The School
08:10

Momoi and Aomine walked to where they're team mates where. Momoi stop to see Walkamatsu and quickly went behind Aomine.

"AOMINE WHAT TOOK YOU SO FUCKING LONG" Walkamatsu yelled. "DON'T YELL AT ME! SATSUKI PACKED MY STUFF AND THEN WENT OVER WITH WHAT SHE HAD DONE!" Aomine yelled backed. Walkamatsu walked over to Momoi. "COME ON MOMOI YOUR SUPPOSED TO KEEP HIM FROM NOT MISSING THIS AND MAKING SURE HE ACTUALLY COMING TO PRACTICE" Walkamatsu yelled and walked even closer to her. Aomine put his hand on walkamatsu shoulder. "Don't you dare yell at her again and if you do I'll cut your tongue of!" Aomine threatened walkamatsu

"Oi what's going on here?" Coach asked. "I'm sorry" Sakural said as he keep shaking his head up and down. "Do we have everything?" Coach asked again. "Yes everything is ready" Imayosni said as he pushed his glasses up. "Good now let's hit the road before we're late" Coach said.

   On The Bus

Everyone got seated on the bus and had partners for the bus ride and for the rooming plan.

"Alright everyone your lot are going to be sharing rooms except myself, Momoi and Aomine since I don't think anyone can handle him" coach said "What's that's supposed to mean?" Aomine said.

"Walkamatsu and Susa your in a room so go sit next to each other. Sakural and Imayosni your also in a room together" the coach kept saying who everyone was going to be rooming with.

With Aomine and Momoi at the back of the bus

"How do you think this trip will go" Momoi asked "I have no clue" Aomine said as he laid back in his seat trying to sleep.

So far They had stopped 3 times for a bathroom break and 1 for some breakfast. Aomine was struggling to sleep so he just looked out the window of the bus. He then felt something was on his shoulder so he turned his head to see Momoi had fallen asleep and was using his shoulder as a pillow. After a while Aomine also fell asleep and was using Momoi's head as a pillow.

At the hotel
12:30

We all got our stuff out of the bus and took it up to the front door of the hotel before we got stopped by the coach. "Alright everyone when we go in I want no trouble from any of yous and no fighting" coach said. We all nodded our heads and headed into the hotel "hello we got rooms booked" coach said "alright what the name for?" The reception asked "Tōō Academy" coach said "alright let me get your keys" The reception said.

Everyone was was called to get they're keys. "Alright everyone got settle down and unpack your things since we're going to be here for a while" coach said. Everyone went of to the rooms where they will be staying. Momoi walked up to the coach to ask something "Coach I don't have a key?" She said "oh well maybe you just lost yours" coach said and walked of leaving her there with no room to stay in for the next few weeks. So she went up to The reception guy and asked how many kye where booked.

Momoi got all my stuff and headed up to Aomine rooms and knocked on the door. Aomine open the door to see Momoi looking down. "What do you want Satsuki?" Aomine asked "is it okay if I stay in your room" she asked "don't you have your own room" Aomine asked "well no I don't" Momoi said. "Fine you can stay" Aomine said as let Momoi in and then shutting the door behind her. "Thank you Dai-chan" Momoi said as she was trying to keep her emotions together. "It's fine I suppose" Aomine said as he went over to his bed where his stuff was and started to unpack his things. "Oh as you can already till there's one bed so I'll sleep on the floor" Aomine said "NO I was the one who asked to stay I'll sleep on the floor you can have the bed" Momoi said "No you have the dam bed!" Aomine said. "BOTH OF YOU GET THE BED" Someone yelled from outside in the corridors. "Well looks like someone decided to make a choice for us" Momoi laughed. "We haven't shared a bed since we where in middle school and that was only when we had sleepovers" Aomine said as he laughed at old memories those two had.

They all got unpac there things and just chilled. "Dai-chan coach has asked everyone to go down to outside" Momoi said "why outside and where outside?" Aomine said "just where the bus dropped us of at" Momoi said. They both went out the room and made sure the door was locked then went downstairs then outside.

"Alright everyone As yous know we're here for team practice and since we all know a team that's good with that stuff there going to help yous" coach said "who?" Walkamatsu asked "well they'll be arriving tomorrow so you will have to wait till Sunday" coach said "you all are dismissed go injoy the rest of today and tomorrow cause from Monday morning there will be training involved" coach said as he walked back into the hotel.

"Momoi may I ask you a question" Imayosni asked "uh yeah of course! Is everything okay" she asked. Aomine waited for Momoi so they could head back up to their room.

Later that day everyone had dinner then went back to their room and ready for bed since everyone was tired from all the traveling.