the troubles of being pregnant

Momoi's POV
2 month of pregnancy
04:55

I woke up and quickly ran to the bathroom. Aomine woke up from the sound of me running and quickly ran to me in the bathroom.

"SATSUKI!?" He yelled "I'm okay Dai-chan it's just apart of it..." I sighed. Aomine held back my hair and tired to but it up in a ponytail. "Satsuki I don't if we're Reddy for this I mean we are only 16..." Aomine said. "Yeah put we do have experience from when we had to babysit" I laughed.

I got up and walked over to Dai-chan and hugged him tight. "it's okay I've got you" he said as he hugged me back. My eyes started to tear up but I was happy. "Heh SATSUKI ARE YOU OKAY!?" Aomine said. I smiled and nodded my head. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry" I said as I pulled him into a tighter hug.

We went back to our room and went to bed. After awhile we went to sleep.

Later that day
12:30

"Dai-chan can we go out to the mall?" I asked. He smiled then turned his head to looked at me. "I don't see why not" Aomine said. "Let's get ready then" I said and got up and went through to our room. We got dressed and ready and went down town to the mall.

Aomine and Momoi got some stuff for the baby and some stuff for themselves. They spent all day in the shopping mall then once they where Done they went to a restaurant and got dinner.

They went back home and they both started to make the the baby's room.

They found wallpaper that had a little Bear on it in the sky sleeping on a cloud that was light blue light pink and light yellow

They found a changing station and a few other important stuff for the baby.

Later on after they finish working on the baby's room.

"I'm so tired now after all that hard work" Momoi said. Aomine laughed and picked up Momoi and took her back to they're room. They both got ready for bed and went to sleep.