A little fight.

AN- So I have l looked back at what I have written and I'm now seeing this is now mouth 6 and not mouth 5.

At The house
15:00
Aomine's pov

I woke up from yelling. So I quickly got out of bed a saw Momoi, her mum and my parents fighting. I quickly went to kitchen and went between them. I took Momoi hand and stood in front of her.

"What's going on here?" I asked "my daughter fault it would be a good idea to have a baby at 16 and ur dam son is the fault of all of this!" Momoi's mother shouted. "Excuse me don't but the blame on my son" my mother said.

While they where still fighting I took Momoi back to our room and told her to call Riko or someone she could talk to that isn't me.

Riko arrived and went through to the room before anyone could see that she was there.

"You stay with her while I'll do something about this" I said then walked out the room.

Momoi's POV

Riko took a seat next to me and she asked what happened so I told her everything.

Earlier today

I woke up and went to the toilet then went for a shower. After that I got dressed and went to the shop and got stuff in for lunch and dinner.

I got back home and made lunch then woke up Dai-chan then he went back to sleep after word's since he was up all night decorating the baby's room and then he had a exam so he was studying for that.

Later on

I was watching TV when my mum was at the door. I letted her in cause she said she had to give me something.

Now

"Then this is where where it leaded to" I said. Riko had a look of anger and sadness in her eyes, she really is a good friend.

I looked at my phone and saw that it is nearly 17:30. "I'll help make dinner" Riko said. "Thank you but please remember to not put protein in it" I laughed.

The girls headed into the kitchen when the Heard to door slam shut.

"Dai-chan?" I asked. "Everything is fine Satsuki I got them to leave" Aomine said "oh thank goodness" Riko said.

They finally got dinner and then Riko had to go home. Aomomo then went to sleep for the rest of the stressful day.

An: I'm so sorry that it's short and it our early I just need to get It finished before the 22nd of December and then it will all be fine .