Some Old Memories - 12

Aomine lifted up Momoi and took her back to their room.

Wednesday
Momoi's POV
06:00

I woke up from my long sleep and I was laying on Dai-chan arm. I smiled then got up of the bed. I went through to the bathroom to wash my face so I could wake up a little more. I brushed my teeth then I went through back to the room and got back on the bed I put on the TV and was washing some old games that we played in Teikō. As I was washing the games I remember some old memories. Good and bad memories.

"What are You doing?" Aomine said as he sat up. I turned of the TV and looked at Dai-chan "Nothing don't worry about it" I said. Aomine got up more and hugged Momoi from behind and pulled her down into a hug. "Dai-chan really?" I said as my face went bright red. "Oh by the way we're heading back home on Friday night then we're meeting up with the team on Sunday" Dai-chan said. "Oh okay" I replied. "Oh and since you took so many things and so much bags I highly suggest you start packing some of your stuff" Aomine said. I nodded my head and got the bag with our dirty clothes In it from next to the bed  and carried it to the bathroom so it's easier to get ready in the morning or at night

I got a reminder on my phone from a few months ago and I felt happy and sad but more so happy. I got a reminder on my phone from photos. And it was the first ever photo I took of everyone when we went on one of our games. It had Midorma, Murasakibara, Kise, Akashi, Aomine and Kuroko. I smiled and headed back into the room. "Hey Dai-chan look at this" I said as I sent him and everyone else the photo. "I didn't realise you still had that" Aomine said as he smiled. From the looks of it he was remembering some old memories. "I didn't know ever" I said as I looked at him.

I looked back at my phone to see the last photo we took together in Teikō. My eyes started watering and a few tears came. Aomine stood up and walked over to me and hugged me. I grabbed on to him like if my life depended on it. Aomine could tell that all I need right now is to be with him.
He picked me up and took my phone of me so I didn't keep looking at the photos. "I know you miss the good condition that we all had but if it only going to make you cry then I'm going to dealt the photos of your phone" Aomine said. I got of Aomine and said "fine I won't get sad over it but please don't delete the photos its good memories" I said.

Later on with Generation Of Miracles And Kagami At the arcade
Akashi POV
19:30

I was looked around the room to see what everyone was up to. I saw...

Momoi and Kise going 1 V 1 at the dance mashine.

Aomine and Midorma arguing.

Murasakibara and Kagami eating.

And then  kuroko was walking up to me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked "yes everything is fine! I was wondering if you wanted something to drink?" Kuroko asked. "Sure I don't see why not" I said. We walked up to the bar and he started ordering the drinks. "Akashi what would you like to drink?' Kuroko asked. "I'll take a strawberry lemonade" I replied. "alright" Kuroko said.

After that we got the drinks to everyone then Me and Kuroko played some games and then got some snacks for everyone then we all just went outside to stargazing.

Momoi took photos of everyone and at with all of us one of us stargazing and in at the arcade.

We all headed back to our rooms and went to bed for the day. And we'll went to sleep quickly since we where all tired.