like a dream - 8

An: spicy bit maybe
Saturday
Kagakuro POV
06:00

I woke up and looked at my phone to see the time I then looked at Kuroko to see that he was awake. "Good morning kagami-kun" kuroko said "morning kuroko" I said. I got up and went over to my suitcase to get my clothes for today. Just then Kuroko got a message. "Kagami-kun would you like to go to a party tonight?" Kuroko asked as He tilted his. "Uh yeah sure" I said. Kuroko then went back on his phone and stared texting again.

"Hey Kuroko I've got something I want to ask you" I said as I looked down at the floor. "is everything okay?" Kuroko asked. "Do you remember when you kissed me when we where looking for Riko?" I asked "uh yeah I do" Kuroko said as his face went bright red. "Do you like me or did you do it cause I kept talking?" I asked.

It was silent for a little bit but Kagami finally got a respond. "Well um I do like you but I also did it to shut you up since you kept talking" I said as my face went bright red and my checks satred to burn on. "So if I kissed you right now you would kiss me back?" Kagami asked. I thought about it for a second then I stood up and walked over to kagami and kissed him. "D-dose that answer your question?" I asked. Kagami sat down on the bed and pulled me closer to him. "yes" He said as he pulled me in again and started kissing me again.

08:00
Momoi's POV

"Good morning Dai-chan" I said as I turn around to look Aomine in the eyes "Good morning Satsuki, did you sleep well last night" Aomine asked "yes I slept very well! What about you Dai-chan?" I asked "I slept fine until kagami and Kuroko stared doing stuff since they're bed is right behind our bed but on the other side of the wall" Aomine said as he laughed. "Well um I don't really know how to feel about hearing that as soon as I wake up" I said as I truned around and placed my head back on the pillow.

At breakfast

"Good morning everyone!" I said as I got my breakfast and sat down next to Dai-chan. "Good morning everyone, did everyone sleep okay?" Kise asked "yed until I got woken up my 2 people rights next door to us! What about yous?" Aomine said. kagami and Kuroko just stayed silent after Aomine said that. "Well um I had an amazing night and an amazing sleep" Kise said trying to change the subject. "It was fine" Murasakibara said as he was eating his food. "I was able to get all my lucky items so yes I slept okay other than Takao keeping me up by playing video games" Midorma said "well I have a room to myself so I had a very good sleep last night" Akashi said in a joyful voice. "I slept okay" kuroko said "I didn't sleep much" kagami said. "So um do yous maybe want to go to a party tonight?" Kise asked. "Why not" everyone said as they got excited about tonight. "Hey Momoi! Wanna go shopping for the party tonight?" Riko asked. "YEAH! Let's go after breakfast!" I said "yeah sure" Riko said. "Can we come too?" Kise asked. "Nope it just a girl day for now" Riko said as she finished her breakfast and took me out so we could shop.

Kuroko's POV

Me and Kagami finished our breakfast and started to walk up stairs. I Took a seat to catch a my breath but before I knew it Kagami picked me up and put me over his shoulder and went upstairs to our room. Kagami walked into the room then locked the door with me still on his shoulder. Kagami then walked over to the bed and putted me down. "So what do you want to do?" He asked "I don't know what do you want to do" I asked. "Well" Kagami said not finishing what he was saying but he got closer and closer to me then leaned down and kissed.

Before the Party
23:00

Everyone was getting ready for the party while Kagami and the Generation Of Miracles where getting ready for the party together. They got outfits that surttra matched but it was all the same colours.

"What time dose the party start at?" Akashi asked. "It's states at midnight" Kise said. "Alright" Kuroko said as he walked out of the bathroom. "I wonder what Momochi is wearing" Kise said "her and Riko are probably matching" midorma said. "Are we all ready for tonight?" Akashi asked "yep" Kise said

We all headed down town to where the party was happening.