A few tears - 11

Monday
Momoi's POV

I woke up and got changed into my pajamas and got back in bed. "Hey Satsuki what happened yesterday?" Aomine asked "well um..." I said then just told him everything top to bottom and about the test. Aomine looked at me and looked confused and worried "so what did the test say?" Aomine asked "well um the test it came back negative" I said.

"how would you feel if it came back positive?" Aomine asked. "I don't know what I would do if it was positive or how I would feel" I said. It went silent for a few minutes. "Would you stay with me if I was?" I asked. "Yeah I would stay" Aomine said. I didn't say anything but I smiled at him. He walked over to me then kissed me. "I promise I won't leave you" Aomine said. My eyes started watering from all the emotions I'm feeling right now.

Later that day
With Riko and Momoi
16:00
Getting ready for dinner

"I think I'm going to come out to the team" I said. "Only do it if your both ready" Riko said. "Yeah I'll ask him" I said. "Remember what we talked about yesterday?" Riko asked? "Yeah I remember" I said.

We headed down to the the dinner area and took our seats. Riko and Momoi didn't speak thought dinner since Momoi was sitting with the Generation Of Miracles while Riko was sitting with Seirin. Momoi and

Riko had a long talk yesterday when they where waiting for the test and they agree on something. Momoi was very tired and she feel asleep at the dinner table.

"She's been a lot more tired since after the party" Midorma said "yeah she is" Aomine said his voice in worried "you both are dating aren't yous?" Kise said after that it was silent at the table. Kagami and Kuroko didn't say a word ever.

Aomine lifted up Momoi and took her back to their room.