the baby's arrival

At the hospital
Aomine's POV

Aomine got told to wait outside in the waiting room for Momoi. No matter how much he tried to say that I was his girlfriend and his child in there but they wouldn't listen at all. The Seirin team came over to make sure everyone was doing okay.

"Oh it looks like a zoo outside" Izuki said. "That's cause it is" Hyūga said as he pushed up his glasses. "No I mean the wall paper and the drawings" Izuki said. Hyūga looked Izuki right in the eye and stared him down.

"Hey Aomine-kun are you okay?" Kuroko asked "yeah I'm fine Tetsu" Aomine said. "Yeah sure you have been zoning out every minute" Kagami said "fine I'm just fine just a bit worried cause they won't let be go in to see her" Aomine said.

"What did they not let you go with them?" Kagami asked. "Yeah cause Momoi is 17 and I'm still 16 till August and it's June 15th so I still have 2 month and 16 days" Aomine said. "Wait she's older than you?" Kagami yelled. "Yeah her birthday is May 4th mine is August 31st" Aomine said "oh i never realised" kagami said. "Can we take the baby to the zoo when they are older?" Izuki asked. "Maybe" Aomine said.

AN: sorry I can't remember who's POV it is my bad 😅.

Momoi's POV

I

was struggling badly and I was really annoyed I wanted Aomine in with me but the doctor kept saying no. So I'm going to do what I have to do.

"I would like my boyfriend to be here with me" I said. "Miss Momii I have already said no" the doctor said. "Then I would like a new doctor then" I said. "Heh?" The doctor said in a confused tone. "The father of my children should be in here with me so ever I go get a new doctor that will let him in and say that your keeping him from seeing me or you can let him in and this can all be settled" I said.

The doctor looked shocked but did what I said.

Back with the others
Aomine's POV

'this is ridiculous' I thought to myself. I looked out the window to see that it started raining.

"It looks like we're all feeling like the rain today" Riko said. "Yeah I guess we are" kuroko said. "After we find out that everything is okay we need to make sure to protect the baby with our whole life" Kiyoshi said. "Of course we will" Kise said "I wonder how Momoicchi is doing" Kise said.

"Eh is anyone here called Daiki Aomine?" The doctor said. "I am" I Said. "Well Miss Momoi is wanting you to come in and be with her" the doctor said.

I stood up and walked to the room that Momoi was in but when I walked passed the doctor I was so tempted to punch the doctor in the face but I was to worried about Momoi and the baby's than anything else right now.

I walked in to the room that Momoi was in and I'm guessing I made it just in time.

TBC....