They left us?- 3

Monday
Kagami's POV
10:36

"Hey Kuroko! What did you and Momoi talk about?" I asked "well she just asked how I was doing then she said that she doesn't have a crush on me anymore" kuroko said "so who does she like now then?" I asked "I don't know she didn't say she liked someone else or if she was seeing anyone but knowing Momoi since she didn't tell me I think she might not like anyone at the moment" kuroko said.  "I see dose that mean I still get to go 1 v 1 with Aomine?" kagami said "maybe oh and what did you and Aomine-kun talk about?" Kuroko asked "you'll find out trust me" Kagami said.

10:45
Aomine POV

I was thinking a lot of what Kagami said and I think I atcally might like her more that a friend.

I got up and went throw to the bathroom to get a shower and to clean my teeth but then I saw I had a kiss mark on my forehead. I could feel my cheeks heating up so badly. I got my phone and took a picture and sent it to kagami saying "I think you might be right!" And then to Kise but all Kise said was

-------------------------------————————--
Aomine - "Ha I got a kiss before you"

Kise - "yeah but I got a girlfriend before you and now I got a boyfriend before you"

Aomine - I'm pretty sure everyone knows your dating your captain.

Kise - "and I'm pretty sure everyone knows that you'll be single forever and If not then I'll let you go in any shops you want and buy everything you want."

Kise - wait who is that from?!

Aomine - someone...
-------------------------------————————--

"Dai-chan are you here?" Momoi asked "yeah I'm here is everything okay!" I said "yeah I just can't get the back of my dress" Momoi asked "would you like some help?" I asked "yes please" Momoi said.

I walked out of the bathroom and helped Momoi get on her dress. It wasn't like a fancy dress it's was just a summer dress. It was pink and the more it goes up it turns White. "Thanks you Dai-chan" Momoi said "uh yeah!" I said as I trying not blush.

*Knock knock knock*

"Oh that must be Riko" Momoi said as she went to the door. "Good morning Riko" Momoi said "good morning Momoi oh and good morning Aomine" Riko said "morning" I yelled since I was getting charge in the bathroom. I fished getting charge and walk out to see Momoi and Riko waiting. Riko was also wearing the same thing as Momoi  but her is yellow.

"KAGAMI WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR LUNCH" Riko yelled"morning and please stop yelling" kuroko asked "ah sorry kuroko and good morning" Riko    apologise "good morning Tetsu" Momoi said "morning Tetsu" I said while getting my shoes on.

"Today we got told that we'll have practicing?" I said. "ah don't worry it just your team" Riko said as she tilted her head.  "you and Momoi haven't noticed? Have yous?" Riko asked "Noticed what?" I asked. "your team has left they went to a different place and ask me to take care of yous that's why kagami and Kuroko are right next to yous" Riko said. "oh... that kinda hurts" Momoi said "They could have attlest told us" I said. "wait did they not tell yous anything?" Riko asked. "no what happened?" Momoi said. " They said that your both out of Tōō Academy like yous have been expelled from the school" Riko said.

I looked down to see if  Momoi was okay but... Momoi's eye started to water, I could see she was trying so hard to keep her tears in.

I pulled her closer to me and hugged her. Her face was hidden in my chest I could tell she was crying a lot.

Momoi's POV

I felt betrayed. I felt lost. I was crying so much Aomine's shirt was getting wet from my tears. "Hey yous should take a break today and we'll meet up tomorrow if yous are feeling better" Riko said as she walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

Aomine and Momoi walk over to the the bed a lay down. Aomine held her in his arm as they both feel asleep.