tour of the new house - mouth 7

Blah

Momoi and Aomine finally finished getting the baby's room ready in the new house.

"Well at least in this house its a lot bigger than the apartment and the garden is a good size too" Momoi said. "Yeah but you do understand that the garden can get bigger? my father got this house for us" Aomine said. "Wait really??" Momoi said. "Yeah he did" Aomine said.

"What's all been done in this house?" Momoi asked. "Well so far it's just been the baby's room but my parents will Be decorating the house for us while they're here visiting" Aomine said. "Ah I see how long will they be visiting for?" Momoi asked "will my aunt will Be washing they're house till we're out of highschool so for 1 or 2 years" Aomine said

"Where will they be staying?" Momoi asked. "Well here till we have the baby then once we have the baby then they will Be staying at the apartment then after 1 or 2 years they will Be going back to there house and then the apartment will Be up for saile. "Ah okay!" Momoi said.

They look around the house and picked what Room would be what and put little paper sign on the door.

"Well what do you think of the house?" Aomine asked "it's really nice the only thing I'm wondering is why 4 bedrooms?" Momoi asked

"well one for us, one for the baby girl, one for the baby's boy when they grow up, and one for the guest that stay" Aomine said.

They went outside and looked the door And went around the to the back garden.

"Wow is huge" Momoi said. "Well this was the house you where always wanting as a kid" Aomine said. "You still remember that?" Momoi said. "Oh course I do you wouldn't stop talking about it!" Aomine laughed.

They look the back door and got a left and went home for the night.