Meeting The Other Team - 2

Sunday
Aomine's POV
03:00

Momoi woke up at the sound of someone at the door "Dai-chan Theirs someone at the door" Momoi said "Satsuki theres no one at the door go back to sleep it's 3 In the morning" I said as someone knocked on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it. "Hello is this Aomine?" The person asked "uh yeah?" I said "I'm sorry to bother you Early in the morning but you left your phone in your table at dinner and I saw it cleaning up" the lady said "uh thanks" I said then shut the door. "Dai-chan she was asking for a photo with you why did you shut the door "cause I didn't hear and I'm tired so I'm going back to sleep" I said

In the morning
12:30

"Hey you two how was your sleep?" Imayosni asked "well other than some knocking on our door at 3 in the fucking morning fine" Aomine said "oh okay? Momoi what about you" Imayosni asked " fine then the Knocking happened and I couldn't really sleep after that" Momoi said "oh so you both had knocking on your doors?" Sakural asked "Well we're in the same room" I said "wait what!" Walkamatsu said "yeah there was a problem yesterday that they didn't have enough kyes. "Heh what dose that mean?" Walkamatsu asked "well this hotel is packed except the rooms 1-9 on floor 8 then next door to us is free but they've been booked" Momoi said "how do you know that" Susa asked "well it says on the door saying room has been blocked for blah" Momoi said. "Welp I'm done what about you Satsuki?" I said "Yeah same here with me" Momoi said.

Aomine and Momoi went outside to take a little walk.

Momoi's POV

Aomine stoped walking and I walked right into him "Dai-chan Why'd you stop walking?" I asked then I went next to him and that's when I saw why.

He had stop walking cause he saw the other team. The other team was Seirin.

"Well look who we have here" kagami said "what? you wanna go 1 v 1?" Aomine laughed "I won last time didn't I?" Kagami said "kagami-kun be quite please" Kuroko said as he throw his wrist band at kagami. "TETSU!!!" I yelled as I ran up to him and hugged him. "SATSUKI?!" Aomine yelled as he walk over to me, tetsu and Kagami. I let go of tesu and walked over to Riko "well Hello Riko" I said  "Hello to you too Momoi" Riko said.

Everyone one that was there or outside could feel the tension between those two girls.

"Riko these bags are heavy can we go check In please" Hyuga asked. "Ah right sorry let's go team" Riko said. All of the Seirin team went inside to get booked but Kagami and Kuroko "Tetsu would yous like to have dinner with us tonight?" I asked "uh sure I don't mind plus our team is helping your team out" Kuroko said "OI Kagami wanna go 1 v 1 later?" Aomine said "dam right I do" Kagami said.

Seirin's team got booked in but they also had trouble with theirs. They had all they keys but in one room there was 1 bed for two people and that was the room next to Momoi and Aomine's. Kagami and Kuroko are in that room.

Everyone got settle down and unpack. Later that day at dinner both Seirin and Tōō Academy had dinner together ands going be like that for the rest of the trip.

"Why don't you 2 come over to our room and we can play some videos games" Aomine said "heck yeah what about you kuroko?" Kagami said and asked. Kuroko nodded his head and continue to finish his meal.

After they finish they went to Aomine and Momoi's room. "Hey Tetsu I can talk to you please? It will be quick" I said "yeah sure" kuroko said. "Where are they going?" Kagami asked "I don't know" Aomine said. Kagami watch Kuroko and Momoi leave the room and from the sounds of it they went into kagami and Kuroko's room. "ha I won" Aomine said "dam it" Kagami said. "Hey I've got a question" kagami said "okay?" Aomine said "are you and Momoi dating or like have you dated in the past?" Kagami asked "uh no we haven't" Aomine said "do you like her?" Kagami asked just trying to annoy Aomine "no?" Aomine said again "so if she said she had a crush on you, you would say no?" Kagami asked. Aomine was silent he didn't know how to answer that he didn't like Momoi like that but more he thought about it the more he thought maybe he did like her. "And who knows maybe you like her and you didn't know cause she's been your friend for that long?" Kagami said. He looked over to see why Aomine was so quite. Aomine face was so rea he was blushing a lot.

"Kagami Coach said it's time for bed" Kuroko said "alright coming" Kagami said. Aomine stayed where he was thinking. "Are you okay Dai-chan?" I asked "uh yeah" he said.

They Momoi got went for a shower then got changed into her pajamas but when she came out of the bathroom she saw Aomine feel asleep on the floor. "Oh Dai-chan" Momoi whispered to herself. She tried to pick him up and put him on the bed it took a while but she was able to do it.

She tucked him in then kissed his forehead "goodnight Dai-chan" Momoi said. She then lied down next to him and put her arm around him as she was trying to keep him safe.