Momoi & Riko - 13

Thursday
13:35
Momoi's POV

I woke up and had a really sore headache, Aomine was already gone but he left a note saying he's at Kise room since kiss needed his help. I Got up and went to the bathroom, then got back in bed and truned on the TV and watch whatever was on. I sent the photos to the group chat of the GOM.

Few hours later
17:00

I wonder what Kise needed help with since Dai-chan still isn't back. My stomach started to hurt a lot more so I called Riko and asked her to come up. Riko said she'll be right there and not to move.

*Knock knock*

"Momoi it's Riko I'm going to come in" she said. I stayed seated as I saw Riko walk in with a few stuff. Riko took out a my favourite chocolate bar and a few other sweet treats. I got up and went to a desk and got Momoi some coke. "here have some of this" I said while heading the cup over to Riko. She smiled and took the cup from me "thank you" she said then taking a sip from it. I toke a bit of the chocolate bar and then snap it in hafe I kept the bit I took a bite of and then I gived her the other half. "Momoi would you like to stay in my room tonight?" Riko asked. "Yeah" I said as I took a pair of clothes for tomorrow and Some facemasks for us.

The girls went back to Rikos room and got Thier stuff sorted out. After getting ready for dinner they then headed down to dinner.

At dinner

Me and Riko went down for dinner and then seated at the same table as her instead of sitting with Aomine. Aomine was fine that she was sitting with Riko but after he got told that Momoi was staying in Rikos room, he felt like he did something wrong or did he do something to hurt Momoi, he asked himself it over and over again.

After dinner

Aomine came up to me and took my hand and took me outside.

"Satsuki did I do something?" Aomine asked. "Uh no! Is everything okay Dai-chan?" I said in a worried tone. "Then what's going on?" He asked "I'm just having a girls night tonight" I said as I walked closer to him.

I kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear saying "don't worry If I was mad at you or you hurt me I would say so". Aomine gived a little smile.

I headed back inside and went back to Rikos room.