meeting the baby and going home

AN: So I don't really like writing about the giving birth much cause not only is it painful it also sounds painful when reading and writing it.

So I won't be doing that.

I'm so sorry I couldn't find names so I just went of what someone told me.

——————————————————

With Aomine and Momoi
Momoi's POV

I was so tired after giving birth to the twins I was exhausting and sore.

"Hey Satsuki what should we name them?" Aomine asked"Well Um I haven't really thought about it" I said and truned to look at the twins that where sleeping peacefully.  "

"How about we name the girl Yuzuki" Aomine said. "yeah okay but what are we going to call the boy?" I asked "you can pick I picked the girl name so it's now your turn to pick a name for the boy" Aomine said.  "Well it might be bad but I thought about Tetsu" I said. "Uh why?" Aomine asked. "Well cause Tetsu has been apart of our life and has made it better for the both of us" I said. "Well then Tetsu it will Be" Aomine said.

Tetsu has light skin and pink hair with pink eyes.

Yuzuki has darker skin and blue hair and blue eyex

"Hey you should get some sleep I'll let every know that everythings okay and that I'll call them when you have awoken" Aomine said. "Thank you Dai-chan" I said as I drifted off to sleep.

The next Day

Everyone from Seirin was here and so was the Generation Of Miracles. Momoi was awake and everyone was happy to see Yuzuki and Tetsu. Everyone was very confused on why we called the boy Tetsu. They told them the reason why and Kuroko was happy to know.

Momoi and Aomine got to see they're family and all they're old friends from a few year's ago.

——————————————————

A few months later
Momoi's POV

Yuzuki and Tetsu have settled down into the new house and so have Aomine and Momoi.

I woke up to the sound of a glass breaking so I quickly got up and went down stairs to see what had happened but when I got down stairs I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Really Dai-chan' You Can't Even Make A Sandwich Without Being Quite" I said in annoyance since I just got the twins to sleep. "Ah sorry baby I was trying to do more than task at a time" Aomine said.

"It's alright I just really thought you hurt yourself when I hread the glass brake" I said. "See I'm okay" Aomine said as he walked over to me and hugged me.

"It feels good to hug you again instead of having to worry about the baby bump" He said as he hugged me tighter.

"Oh yeah happy birthday baby" I said "Thank you baby... But Satsuki I wanna say something" Aomine said. "Is everything okay?" I asked

"We have been friends for ever and I have loved you for years so what I wanna say is... Will you make me the happiest man alive..." Aomine said as stopped to take a breather. Aomine knleed down on one knee a took out a box.

"Satsuki Momo will you marry me?" Aomine asked.

I was shocked but so happy my eyes started to tear up and I started to cry.

"So what do you say?" He asked "YES! YES I WILL MARRY YOU!" I yelled a little.

Aomine got if his knee and took me my the waist and pulled me into a kiss.