The End of the story

Sadly this story has come to an end and it won't be getting updated anymore put they're will Be a new book coming out soon so if you like Teppei Kiyoshi then you should hopefully like it. And I would be doing what I have been doing to this book. Once the Christmas holidays are over then so will Be the book.

Hope you enjoy this last chapter.
——————————————————

Momoi and Aomine have now been married for 15 years. Yuzuki and Tetsu are now 16. Yuzuki is in a fantastic relationship with a girl call Esme while Tetsu is being a over-protective brother and is waiting to wait till after high school to get into a relationship.

Kuroko and Kagami have been married for 7 years. And adopted a little girl called Esme witch is now 15 and is dating Yuzuki. Esme has got light skin and had a dark brown hair and blue eyes but just a few years ago she wanted to dye her hair the same as kagami so she's now got red hair like her dad.

Hyūga finally got into a relationship with Riko and the outside are still at college or have moved. But they all stay in contact.

And everyone time for new years they  get together a celebrate it all together.

The Generation Of Miracles have all moved to a house thats basically all in the same neighborhood and Akashi wants it to stay that way.

——————————————————

AN': sorry this chapter was short but I couldn't write this without feeling all emotional but the good thing is...

KAGAMI NEVER WENT TO AMERICA AND STAYED BY KUROKO'S SIDE!

Hope you enjoy this last chapter.