Extra part - Part 1

Momoi and Aomine where at they're new house and Momoi had been I literally stressed out last and she's not told Aomine why.

Momoi's POV

I went into the kitchen to make myself and Dai-chan something to eat.

"Babe what you making?" Aomine asked. But got no response. Aomine walked into the kitchen and Hugged me from behind.

I took out earphones. "Is everything okay?" I asked. He didn't say anything but he ment down a bit and kiss me on the lips. "Hey Dai-chan I think Its time I told you something..." I said. He looked at me confused then took a seat.

"On the trip do you remember how after the party when I got that hangover?" I asked him, he nodded his head and looked at me straight in the eyes. "Well when Riko gave the pregnancy test it's came back as um..." I said trying to find the right words.

Aomine stood up and walked towards me. "WHAT DID IT SAY SATSUKI" Aomine said. I said nothing, I didn't know what to say or how to even put it.

Aomine saw I was struggling so He put his hand on my shoulder trying to relax me. "Sorry I didn't mean to yell... But what did it say?" he asked.

"Well...um... It came back positive..." I said

He looked at me dead in the eyes. "Are you being serious?" He asked. I nodded my head as tears fell from my eyes. "Dai-chan I would have told you sooner but..." I said as I got cut of. "but what Satsuki the trip was nearly 2 month ago... And your now only telling me this now for what reason" he asked raising his voice up a bit.

"I would have told you sooner but I didn't know if it was true or not so me and Riko went to the doctors yesterday and we atcally found out it was true... And I didn't know if you would still love me after that anyways" Momoi said as the tears watered in her eyes.

Aomine sighed and looked me in the eyes as he walked up to me and Hugh me. "I already told you I would have loved you and the baby when you first told me at the trip... I'm sorry" Aomine said. I could see his eyes where watering.

I knew I should have just told him everything but I didn't and now I live with the consequence of my attentions.

"I'm sorry for being upset and mad at you but I couldn't have helped if you just told me" he said. I felt bad for not telling him.

Aomine's POV

I cupped her face and pulled her closer to me into a kiss. "If this ever happens again you'll tell me straight away" I said. Satsuki nodded and hugged me.

'well now I'm going to be a father to a little child at the age of 16' I thought.

Later that day I ended up calling the Generation Of Miracles to see if they know how to take care of a child. I didn't tell them why so they did get a bit suspicious about it though.

Riko ended up coming over to check on Momoi and the baby while I went out to Kagami's apartment. When I got there Kuroko was already they're.

This is part 1 of the chaos