Chapter 4 Progress

As everything was coming along, very smoothly for the entire company of Fazbear entertainment as the construction for the new location is going along very well.The construction was nearly completed as the construction of the centre as well as some of the attractions where going along very smoothly.

As the employees that where creating the new animatronics were going very well as the band is coming along, very smoothly to say the least as always the band had the original mascots, but in a completely new look with advance, endoskeletons, as well as brand new animatronic shells.

As the band now having new looks are going to first be tested before heading out to the new location as Fazbear entertainment decided to bring out some old videos from the archives of the corporation. As these videos with an old television show called:Fazbear and Friends as everyone enjoyed seeing these old television shows as it has been quite some time seeing these old shows again.

Then finally, after so long after finishing the endoskeletons, and placing on the animatronic shells, the band members who have finally done as they were called the Glamrocks as the new looks were 80s nostalgic themed as each of them have instruments to play once the new location has been fully built.As the employees who created the band kept the animatronics in their houses until the new location is complete.

Then Fazbear entertainment finally finished the new logo so that the company can fit in much more easy with the new logo design.As this logo had Freddy Fazbear in the center, but it was the new version of Freddy Fazbear.As there is the new logo as the public seem to like this logo a lot.

Then after the new logo was revealed to the public as they all loved it as progress is coming along very smoothly

Then after the new logo was revealed to the public as they all loved it as progress is coming along very smoothly.As then corporate decided to also make some of the very own sodas called:Fizzy Faz as they will be released when the new location is fully built.As the name for the location was also revealed as well in the new logo as the new location is going to be called:Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex.It is going to be a huge family, fun, friendly complex with attractions, arcades, restaurants.

Including gift shops, as well not to mention that there will be a hub for the entire huge establishment connecting to everywhere in the pizzaplex.There is also an area for the band to be in as well to have some time to unwind, and for the public to hang out with each member of the band as in that area is also going to be a museum section there.

For the artefacts that Fazbear entertainment once used in the past in display cases.There is also going to be a daycare so that families can you leave the younger children there to receive, as well as the rest of the family can explore the rest of the pizzaplex.

As there is going to be an upgrade in security given by the past experience that Fazbear entertainment has dealt with in previous locations. It was enough to say that there will be an upgrade in security.So whatever happened in the past will not happen again.

As the company made sure that there will be a major upgrade in security to prevent whatever happened in the past from happening again.The construction team continued on working as the construction of the race track was being built on top of something from the past.

As none of the construction team members knew what it is, but didn't care as long as everything was heading very smoothly.As the construction team soon got some information about the mascot for the racetrack.As the team continued on working as some where talking with each other about what is happening.

"I still can't believe that Fazbear entertainment is coming back after so long. I mean I know that company has some bad luck.But I never thought they would come back after well you know what happened."

"I know what you mean. But that's progress for you I guess. Not to mention that the app, including the virtual reality game that this company gave out to the entire public, is very addictive, and interesting to play."

"That makes sense I guess with that app and that new virtual reality game I wonder why everyone else is excited for the come back.But is this location going to be different from the others because Fazbear entertainment, has said that many times before in the past."

" I agree with you on that one.But the company says that there's going to be a major upgrade in security now.So that is a big difference to say the least as it wasn't going to have a repeat like last time at least that's what I heard."

After a while the construction team continued on working as progress was still going very well for Fazbear entertainment.As Samuel had finally finished on the racetrack animatronic as the animatronic is a wolf.As the wolf animatronic is wearing a racing coach that is the colour black as there is also has the colour red at the end of the sleeves of this coat. Including there being some yellow circles on the coat as well on the sleeves as there was a red colour as well on each side of the shoulders on the coat.

Then there is some pink and blue circles and rectangles on one side of the coat including some blue and yellow rectangles on the other side as well.The wolf has beautiful silver hair as it was almost amazing as the tail that the wolf had.As the name of this animatronic is Roxanne Wolf but there was also the nickname Roxy for this animatronic that Samuel had created.

As then Samuel realized that he hasn't seen Nicole in quite some time so it was only natural that he visit. Nicole, see what was happening.As it has been quite some time now as it was not like Nicole to not answer the phone.

But again this project was very driven so it could've taken up Nicole's time.So with that Samuel decided to visit Nicole to see what has happen. Including figuring out how the baby is doing so far.As it is time to visit and those friend to see what exactly was taking so long for all of this to respond.

[A/N:So in this reboot & AU of mine Roxy only looks like in SB because Foxy got decommissioned.So in this chapter is before Foxy got decommissioned.As Roxy is a mascot for Roxy's Raceway.Also my head cannon is that Bonnie has a western voice.]