Chapter 24 The DJ

It isn't a surprise at the west arcade is where some of the teenagers that were in the age of 18 or 16 will hang out, including some young adults as well.As there they can play as much arcade games as they want, including winning some prizes some however, like to go and listen to the music being played by the DJ.Now the DJ is different from the entire other animatronics here in the pizzaplex as when creating the DJ some blueprints from the archives were taken out and improved on.

As the archives that had been taken out to make the DJ is very delicate, to say the least, but also very important because it was one of the only few things that were left behind by one of the founders of Fazbear entertainment.So it is very important that blueprints weren't damaged in anyway when the blueprints were returned, they were put back in the archives and lockdown.

As the DJ was being constructed. There was certain improvements that were done on the original blueprints. As now when the DJ was finally finish being built, he had some similarities to that of what was on the original blueprint, but there was also some difference to him as well.As he is a giant spider, like animatronic so the west had these gigantic tunnels all over so that the DJ can move around more easily.

Not to mention that his stage is also huge as well so that it can be comfortable for him including the fact that he can't speak like the other animatronics.It is strange why he can't talk like the other animatronics used to, but his voice box got damaged until a replacement can come. He's stuck on being on quiet for the time being.But he doesn't mind as his voice works as but it does in the way just not as it used to be but it still works though.

As there is also something else that he is more focussed on anyways despite his wonky voice box, as he was more focussed on protecting the minis.For a long time when the minis have been around, ever, since the arcade opened as they were prizes to win there, and they were the ones that were the most similar to the original blueprints.

The one that had had the idea to create the DJ with a few improvements as the minis were the only ones that were somewhat similar to the blueprints original design, except for the fact that they were smaller.As it also turns out that the teenagers don't handle the minis very well. It also doesn't help the fact that the minis can't defend themselves properly.So it became clear that the DJ had to protect the minis and so he did.

He became something like a sibling to the minis as a made sense, considering how they were based around the same model as the DJ was improved a little bit.But that doesn't change the fact that they have some kind of sibling like relationship with each other. So the DJ would always help the minis as best as he can, even though his wonky voice box keeps causing problems.

("I don't know how much longer I can keep the minis hidden away from those teenagers that want to spray paint on them.As I need to fix my wonky voice box because I can't help but use it out of force of habit.It's just so hard for me sometimes. Luckily maintenance hasn't a noticed anything that bad but I still need to be careful though. Because the minis need me.")

As then the sounds of very familiar sounds of music came as the DJ looked to see that it was some of the minis that came by to visit him.He is very grateful that the some of the minis came to visit him, even though they should be hiding from the teenagers.Some teenagers can be a bit rough with the minis as one of them spray-painted on one of the minis eyes, and it caused that mini to walk around and bump into walls.It is very clear that those teenagers didn't seem to care about the state of the minis.

Some of them cared very well for the minis others not so much.So the DJ did his best to keep those minis that were abused by those teenagers safe by hiding them in the ventilation system of the entire pizzaplex.As it is surprisingly very big in the ventilation system of the entire establishment not to mention the employees didn't even seem to notice.

("I don't understand why some of the minis came by today. Normally they would be here after hours.So why did they came here during opening hours? It's a good thing that none of the teenagers, including the rest of the public didn't see them.")

Then there is sounds that the DJ knew all too well, that were different from the public as the mini soon hid away behind his stage.As then he notice the employees that were coming here. Hopefully it wasn't another maintenance check as there was a maintenance room here in the arcade. Due to the fact of the DJ size, he couldn't go into parts and service like the other animatronics but management decided to add in a special maintenance room in the arcade just for him.So that way he can receive maintenance as well, but why would the employees here is strange as the employees that normally come here work at the prize corner?

"Well if it's the DJ.I don't understand why we're here, and it looks like the DJ noticed us. But Phil mine explaining to me why we're here again."

" You know very well why we're here Bruce. The management here wanted us to investigate why the rest strange noises coming from the ventilation system of this entire establishment. Honestly, I don't understand why we're also here to make sure that the DJ is doing fine as well."

The DJ honestly didn't know what to do in the situation because he couldn't let these employees know that he was hiding the minis, and he couldn't let the minis be discovered here as well.So he notice a place above his stage that will keep the mini safe until the establishment closes for after hours. The DJ quietly and carefully took the minis and placed them on top of the stage as the minis look back at the DJ, knowing very well to keep quiet as the employees then inspected the DJ.

The minis continue to look at the employees as they recognize them from the ones that were trying to get the rest of them out.As the minis couldn't do anything at this time, but simply watch, waited until the employees left. as the group also decided to stay up here until it becomes after hours, as there was going to be a very long, waiting time until it becomes after hours. But despite everything that is happening this, it was just a normal day for the DJ after all so for him this was pretty much normal in his life. Just a typical day for the DJ.