Chapter 40 Toreador march

It had been months and these disappearances of the S..T.A.F.F bots are still happening and including the fact that the racetrack has been closed for seasonal maintenance for quite sometime now.So that is another issue as well, considering that there is also some disappearances of equipment at maintenance as well.There is something happening here in the gigantic establishment as Bonnie is the only one who seems to notice that, including the strange behaviours that's been happening lately.

At least it wasn't an an issue, but before long, Bonnie started to notice something strange happening to his friends and family. Including the entire establishment at first it started off little as some issues or things that happened by accident.But lately it's been happening a lot more frequently as the bass player can't help with be concerned over that.

Considering how there was some disappearances happening not just with maintenance but with children as well.That had been happening for a while at first it was just some missing children posters but soon the posters began to multiply. That alone made the rabbit scared of what's happening in this establishment.Because he knew there was something strange happening, but whatever it is, it's not normal especially with everything that's been happening lately.

So Bonnie continue to investigate the pizzaplex after hours, trying to figure out what exactly is going on because it seems to be connected with each other.Everything that is happening in this gigantic establishment is connected with each other the strange issues happening with him and his friends.The disappearances of the S.T.A.F.F bots not to mention the disappearances of the children.

Including how the racetrack has been closed off for too long for seasonal maintenance. This type of thing had happened before but it never been this long, so that is an issue. Considering the fact that there was a sinkhole that made the attraction closed in the first place, but it should've been repaired by now.So the fact that it's taking longer than it should be is very concerning, at least for the bass player.

There is also the fact that whatever is happening seems to be connected with this individual that the rabbit knows is here in the establishment.But for some reason, the bass player couldn't seem to see this individual that was behind all of this his in the others visions become all glitchy and static.

Causing to whatever is doing this to get away without being detected at all.So he is going to figure out what's happening, but right now he was preoccupied with things that he needed to do in the pizzaplex at opening hours. Until it becomes closing, he'll have to wait when it's after hours, then he'll investigate, but for now he was busy.As Bonnie bowl had never been this busy before.

There is so many people that are going crazy in his attraction as he was doing the best he could dealing with all of this groups of people.But there is also the fact that the entire gigantic establishment is packed as it was very busy.Because some of the members of the new sponsors.

The families are having multiple birthday parties here as the children from the new sponsors went bad they just needed a reality check from time to time. So there is a lot of things that need to be done at the gigantic establishment after sometime time had passed, there was still a lot of people coming into the establishment going to the gift shops, purchasing some merchandise. Including eating at the mini restaurants and multiple locations of the establishment.

Participating in the many attractions as well, except for one closed for seasonal maintenance.There is also the Superstar daycare where the younger children can go and simply have fun there, including some much needed naps.Also the Fazbear theater, where there are movies for the other members of the public to enjoy, including the west arcade where the DJ is.

At the bowling alley everything was going very well as the rabbit is teaching some of the children who are here the first time to bowl.As many of the children, enjoyed having Bonnie around and teaching them how to bowl it was very fun, including how some others were just ordering ice cream at the parlour in the bowling alley.