Chapter 26 New friendship

As the pizzaplex is now closed as the nighttime protocols are now activated everywhere in the gigantic establishment.As everything is now in the usual routine, until it becomes opening hours again in the pizzaplex as the Glamrocks are in their rooms at Rockstar Row.The DJ is asleep on his stage at the west arcade as the minis were back in the ventilation systems as the group reunited with the rest of the minis, and relaxed for the rest of the night.

At the Superstar daycare everything is getting ready until it is time for patrols, and as soon as patrols were done, it was back to the daycare and waiting for the next time for patrols to start again.As there are patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots moving around the entire establishment in every locations as it is part of the nighttime protocols as well as the patrols as well for the nighttime attendant.At Roxy's Raceway everything is already placed in as everything is very well, supposed to be except for the wolf herself.

As Roxy wanted to explore the west of this establishment and try to make some friends so the wolf decided to head to Monty's gator golf first.Because they are both new so they needed to stick together after all newbies have to get along. At least that's what Roxy thought to herself, because this was going to be very nervous for both of them.But at Monty's gator golf everything was going on as usual whenever the entire establishment is in the nighttime protocols for after hours.

As Monty is relaxing by going into one of the many swamp bogs there now normally for animatronics, that would be very dangerous. Considering how water can make them all act wonky, but Monty however, is not average animatronic.In fact the person who created the gator, also created the attraction as well for this establishment.As knowing how there will be many swamp bogs in that specific attraction of the entire pizzaplex had created Monty to be waterproof for his specific attraction.

As the gators animatronic shell and endoskeleton is created with waterproof, metals and materials so that he wouldn't wind up like how some of the S.T.A.F.F bots that become fried whenever any liquid was on them.So Monty had it very easy when it comes to him getting into the many swamp bogs in his attraction.He is also taking a relaxing break for himself.So then after a while Monty started to notice that there is something that didn't belong at his attraction so the gator had to leave and figure out what is it that's so off.

As he soon started to explore his attraction to see what exactly felt so off as he knew that the patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots aren't going to be any help. All they do is just move around and all of their locations here and the establishment with flashlight in their hats and sounding the alarm. In honesty that's all they do besides well of the nighttime attendant.

But as far as the gala knows the attendant that comes to patrols the entire establishment whenever the lights go out, doesn't come here, or at the very least, he doesn't see the attendant.But that's besides the point right now when he sees that there is a blur of colours that didn't belong to Monty's gator golf.

As that made Monty even more suspicious so he went over to see what that blur of colour was as the gator continue to search around for whatever it is.After a while of searching Monty thought, he would never find what it was that was that strange colour but then he bumped into something.Then he looked to see that it is Roxy as that completely surprised him.

By seeing the wolf here in his attraction.As the gator is confused as to what exactly is going on as he doesn't understand why the wolf is here and not at Roxy's Raceway as he honestly never expected this at all.Soon Roxy then now just noticed that Monty is here as then the wolf soon looked excited to see the gator even though Monty is just confused into what exactly is going on.

" Hey there Monty it's great to see you again."

"Yeah.........hey Roxy how come you're not at the racetrack. I understand how are you able to avoid the S.T.A.F.F bots that are patrolling around the entire establishment.But still though you shouldn't be wandering around here after hours, it's part of the protocols. I'm just curious that's all."

"Oh relax I haven't been caught so I'm pretty sure it's fine. Anyways I wanted to hang out with you. Perhaps maybe we could be friends it's just that we are the first animatronics that Fazbear entertainment has created that well is different and new, including the other new animatronics here as well.That's all."

Then the gator paused for a minute, been lost, and thought, and many ways she was right. They were brand, new and different when the company had created them not to mention the other new animatronics here as well in the pizzaplex.But he is still a little bit unsure though however, but maybe it will be nice to talk to anyone besides those patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots because they don't talk at all.

So the gator didn't mind to spend some time with Roxy as it is nice to have another friend as he already made friends with the band, but he wanted to make more.That's is when he soon asked a very specific question. While he and the wolf was sitting down in one of the many benches here in gator golf.

"So Monty, I couldn't help but notice you were in one of the many swamp bogs here at gator golf. How come, you didn't get electrified?"

"Oh......... you don't know I guess I should probably tell you and the others but I'm waterproof.So I can until the many water bogs here without being damaged at all."

" That's incredible. I didn't know you were waterproof. You are so lucky that you are."

As Monty continue to talk with Roxy about many things as they were getting to know each other very well as they continue to do that for a very long time.Because it's pretty clear that they became great friends overnight. As the wolf had to leave to head back to the racetrack before the establishment opens again hopefully they'll get back together and talk about something else next time when it becomes after hours.