Chapter 43 Memorial

Ever since Bonnie is decommissioned things haven't been doing that great especially with the system problems as well so management decided to do something about it. Considering how the security system within the network of the gigantic establishment is acting haywire. Not to mention that everybody seems to be taking Bonnie's decommissioning much more like with the previous animatronic.

They decided to create a memorial of sorts for the old bass player. So they decided the memorial will be a new security system based around Bonnie. It was a good way to create a memorial at least that's what management thought.When it became time to create this memorial they chose Nicole for considering how she is a head engineer of maintenance and created the daycare attendant that is having issues.

But not as badly as the other animatronics. Not to mention the head engineer of maintenance thought it was a perfect idea to do a memorial for the original bass player as he always wanted to keep everybody safe in the establishment.As it turns out it is going to be difficult, but nothing that can't be handled as the memorial will be a surprise to the other animatronics so no employee decided to tell them about it.

Soon after it became time to program and create the memorial for Bonnie as it was taking a long time after all, this was an entire new security system. So it was going to be a while as Nicole is working on creating this new security system so that whatever is going on, wouldn't happen again. It can be helped that the previous system got hacked so easily considering how management always did wanted to do budget cuts.

Even though it would always cost Fazbear entertainment, some issues with it.As that isn't even cancel the multiple times that management did these budget cuts as that always seem to happen at every Fazbear entertainment franchise, and it always seem to cause those locations to close down.But the security system isn't going to be cheap to save budget cuts, no this one was going to be very different from the previous one.

It didn't take long to create a design for the new security system as the need to be a memorial for Bonnie's decommissioning, as that was also the point of creating this new security system, but the appearance design was easy to make.But when it comes to creating the purpose and the level, including everything else that was difficult.

As that's what needed to be done because it wasn't going to be cheap. It was going to be excellent after all. This was also not only a new security system but a way to honour Bonnie. As this project went on for a very long time and these issues in the pizzaplex are not getting any better either. As there have been some missing endoskeletons pieces as of lately so that was an issue as well.

But that can be looked into for another time as right now this new system needed to be perfect so that whatever is going on wouldn't happen again.There is is also the fact that the security cam was their maintenance seem to be acting buggy as whatever happened. The images seem to be completely cryptic so that it was impossible to figure out what was going on. So that is also another reason why the security system needed to be better than the predecessor not to mention the fact that Roxy's Raceway have been closed off for a long while now.

As whatever is causing that seems to be connected to the disappearing endoskeletons in maintenance.Then there is also the fact that some of the children in the gigantic establishment have been making these strange drawings as of late. Because the children have been drawing this character that didn't seem to belong to the company in fact, it didn't seem to be out, trying to at all, given how there was stitching on it.

It seem to be a handmade costume. As the character is a rabbit, but it had blood red eyes and a blue bowtie that didn't belong to any of the characters even looking in the archives. It didn't seem to fit in at all. That was very strange, but the memorial needed to be finished soon as whatever is going on that rabbit character seem to be connected to it for some strange reason. Though that seems to be more of a hunch for some but now it's not the time to get so distracted.

As time continue to go on the memorial for Bonnie is going well not to mention there have been some bad news as of lately at the pizzaplex. Because there have been disappearances of children lately, so that was an issue, not to mention that whatever is causing the endoskeletons to disappear is also happening as well not to mention with some are found they seem to be acting aggressive as of late. But only when you don't look at them when you do look at them, they just stand still like statues, but it was still concerning either way.

Including that whatever's affecting the animatronics seem to be getting worse and that wasn't good, especially in the Superstar daycare. But it was also different as well that there was an issue for another time.As the memorial needed to be done soon as there was a lot of checking to make sure that nothing is going on as it was causing some burnouts unfortunately.Soon Samuel started to notice and decided to intervene and try to make sure that brakes were needed as of lately.

As it was working well, unfortunately, Samuel soon started to disappear as of lately and soon he completely vanished without a trace. Everybody didn't know what happened. Neither the Cassie. Not to mention Nicole had no idea either soon things became a lot more difficult.As things in the gigantic establishment seem to be different as of lately since then more difficult.But that is not the time to be caught up in that. As the memorial is almost done as the security system was soon placed under heavy encryption to make sure no one would steal it as the name for it has been finally been decided.The security system is called:M.X.E.S.

[TW warnings for the next chapter: Kidnapping.Cult initiation. Mind manipulation. Brainwashing.]