Chapter 34 Adjust

It is after hours in the pizzaplex as the gigantic establishment is now in lockdown, because of the nighttime protocols and.As everything is in place until it becomes opening hours again in the establishment soon there are patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots moving around the entire establishment.As the band are in their rooms at Rockstar Row as the DJ is in his sleep setting at the west arcade on his stage simply relaxing after a day of entertaining some teenagers.

As Monty's gator golf is doing what the attraction is usually doing when it's after hours as everything is being placed where they usually go.As everything is going well within the ventilation systems of this gigantic establishment the minis were enjoying each other's company without any disturbance, as they were grateful for not being caught.

As it is clear that the employees were still trying to get the minis out of the ventilation system, but they were not going to get caught. But it is strange not having the pirate cowboy here anymore.As it's a huge adjustment for the entire pizzaplex as this establishment felt different without him here it will be especially hard for the DJ as he and Foxy we're very close.

So it's gonna be hard on him as it made sense as that's why he wasn't so active when it was opening hours.At the Superstar daycare everything was getting ready for when it will become time for patrol soon as things are gonna be quite strange without that pirate cowboy, but it will soon be adjusted.

As then Vanessa showed up to get started on the night for being the security guard after hours.Soon at Rockstar Row there is a lot of tension as there was a lot to process.Now that Foxy is decommissioned things feel off without him here.As there is so much tension to all the band members, especially to the one that took his place in the band Roxy as it's a lot to fill in.

Because there is so much tension and expectations as nothing will ever be good replacement for Foxy as it is also confusing as to how he got decommissioned in the first place.It is very strange, as there was no answer from the employees as to why he got decommissioned.As the only information that the band got is that he was decommissioned and Roxy is taking his place in the band.

As there was so many more questions than answers because now the band was even more determined to figure out what caused the good friend and family member to be decommissioned.Inside the wolf's room there was still some adjustment for Roxy as this was still pretty much unbelievable and it didn't feel right.

Ever since Roxy had been first activated her purpose was to be a mascot for the racetrack attraction here in the pizzaplex. Never to be a part of the band or a huge chunk of the establishment, considering how everything was rebranded with her and there was so much more merchandise now.

So it is a lot of pressure to take in as it felt uncomfortable to say the least because for the wolf this didn't feel normal.Soon after sitting down on the couch Roxy honestly had no idea what to do. It doesn't feel right.That Foxy got decommissioned then getting replaced that easily. It wasn't fair at all.As there is nothing left of the pirate cowboy everything here felt so different without him.

("I don't like this at all.I didn't want this. I've never wanted this. It's not fair.Why is it that Foxy is decommissioned. He never deserves that. Now this place is in the same without him here. Not to mention the fact that the entire establishment was rebranded now everything that was based of him was taken away off to a storage unit somewhere. And now the stuff that used to have him on it now has me there.I don't deserve this. Honestly, I honestly have no idea what to do here. Also, I have a lot of expectation to live up to. I never felt this lost before.")

Then there is a sound coming from the door, the one that the public would come into. As that was confusing for the wolf who would be here at this time as it's now after hours.So Roxy decided to figure out who was here at this time.After getting up from the couch, and putting away Foxy headband, and placing it in the make up desk drawers.

Soon as Roxy had gotten up and went to the door as it open automatically there on the opposite side is the electric guitar player.That is strange why is it that Chica is here as there are so many questions as to why the animatronic chicken is here.But then Chica soon decided to speak.

"Hey Roxy is it ok if I come in I just wanted to talk to you if you want that is. I know losing Foxy is hard on everyone, especially you taking his place in the band. I just wanted to make sure you're doing alright. Also, it's been a while since we've hanged out."

"Sure Chica. You can come on in you're right it has been a while since we've hanged out."

As then as the electro guitar player soon entered the room as it had been completely redone for Roxy as it is completely different from before.But that made sense at least to the animatronic chicken it did as then the wolf returned to sitting back on the couch it was so strange not having him here anymore. It was clear that there was still a huge adjustment for everybody here in this establishment.

As Chica notice how the newest member of the band seem to be tensed it made sense for her honestly because this was a huge adjustment for the wolf, as it was clear that she didn't belong, at least to her. Including without him here it feels like there was a huge expectations left for her by him.

It fair at all, he didn't deserve it, and she didn't deserve as well. But it was clear that Foxy is never coming back as he is gone forever, but the electric guitar player will not let the newest member of the band feel a huge weight there left behind.

"You know it's not your fault, right?About Foxy being decommissioned like that. It's not your fault we all miss him. But there's nothing we can do about it. He's gone now. But you shouldn't feel that much pressure on yourself either. You can leave a mark on this place, just as much as he did. But you're not in this alone we all miss him and it's gonna take some time for us to adjust. Like you."

"Thanks Chica.I needed to hear that and you're right it's not my fault he got decommissioned. But it's gonna take some time to adjust him not being here anymore.As it will take a while, but I'll get used to this. But thanks for coming in to check on me."

As both members of the band just stayed with each other and talked as they needed to have some comfort after losing a good friend and the family member. As it is gonna take some time to adjust for him being gone, but hopefully things will get a lot more better. Not to mention, hoping that no one else gets decommissioned as well.

[TW warnings for the next chapter: Weapon. Blood. Hostage. Kidnap. Mild injuries.]