Chapter 31 Movietime

As there is still some time before the pizzaplex is closed but before that it is revealed that Fazbear entertainment had brought out some old movies and television shows that they used to do.Into the pizzaplex as those items were being taken to the Fazbear theatre.As there is some ideas that the employees had to decorate the lobby of that place.

Soon that is taking into consideration as the lobby there was decorated with the characters from the old television show called:Fazbear and friends even the gift shops here in the establishment sold lunchboxes from that show.But the company had to refurbish the lunchboxes since they were from a long time ago, but afterwards, all of the children enjoyed purchasing them from the gift shops that were everywhere in the pizzaplex.

As there is so many things to do as then an idea soon came up since the Fazbear theatre is in the Superstar daycare area a better way to spend the last couple of hours before it became time for the establishment to close, then to watch a movie.As that is what will happen as there isn't any employee at the security desk in the daycare.

Soon after making sure that all of the children are in the daycare, it became time to go to the theatre to watch the movie there.As then after checking again the playtime attendant soon got it all of the children there at the exit of the daycare for special surprise for all of them.

"Hello there little stars. I have a surprise for all of you."

("It's going to be a very special surprise.")

As the children were talking with each other about what the surprise is about as they are trying to figure it out.Soon after checking outside of the exit of the daycare. It was time for the solar attendant to explain what was going on.

"So the surprised is that all of us are going to the Fazbear theatre to watch a movie.Before the day ends. Won't that be exciting?"

("Besides these children haven't been in the theatre.So they can go and see some of the old television shows and movies that Fazbear entertainment brought in here.There is also a lobby in there for them to get snacks and drinks.Not to mention that there will be many soft materials for them to get comfy and cosy in there.")

Then the kids soon start talking about how much fun is going to be to watch a movie there as neither of them have even been inside of the theatre.Gregory is also pretty much excited to go there as this will be his first time heading inside of the theatre.He is also very curious about what movie is he going to watch there?

But that is something for another time because right now, he wanted to see the movie as he can tell that Cassie was pretty excited as well.After they first met they started to become really good friends with each other so it is pretty clear that they became fast friends.Soon the giant wooden doors opened as the children were excited to go into the theatre and see a movie.

Then after getting out the playtime attendant soon asked for all of the children to stop moving around so much.Soon all of them stopped and started to look at the solar attendant waiting for what to do next.

"Now then little stars. Before we all head into the Fazbear theatre. We need to be careful and follow the rules.I wanna make sure everything is going to go well if the movie is going to be played."

("I agree best to be safe than sorry.But let's get going so that the little stars can see the movie.")

As there is a lot of talking with the children, but they followed the sounds of bells as they still wanted to go into Fazbear theatre to see the movie.As once reaching the destination as there is the entrance to the Fazbear theatre.The entrance is amazing to say the least not to mention that all of the children didn't even realize that it was above the second floor of the Superstar daycare.