Chapter 44 The kit

The pizzaplex is having a typical day at least that's what everybody thought except for one individual behind the scenes pulling everything. As there is one important piece that Mr. Miller needed before everything else can be put together as this puzzle of his will soon be complete.Soon he instructed his follower to get everything ready as well, as making sure that nobody will look for the missing piece as well as the follower already placed in instructions on what to do.

When it the activities continued within the gigantic establishment the rabbit individual watches everything in the secret hideout above the attraction Fazerblast.There is a lot of activities that is happening as everybody will be so busy no one will notice that someone will go missing as that is exactly what is going to happen as camas that are currently hacked by this rabbit are watching one thing only and that being a child.

Now the follower didn't understand why Mr. Miller wanted this child alive, but all that was given back to the rabbit is that this child would be a great addition to this little club of his and will help with the plan.Soon as the day progresses everything continued on as normally, as there was one thing that needed to be collected as it didn't take long to find the child at all thanks to the security cameras.

Once finding the child, it was time to initiate the plan to collect the follower  soon placed in a command into one of the animatronics.This animatronic is Freddy Fazbear as the lead singer is busy signing autographs, and once that was done with all of the children went over to do other things.Then something happened to him as the lead singer didn't know what was happening until his systems became tainted once more and everything became that weird purple colour.Soon the animatronic bears eyes will no longer blue. They were now the colour purple once more.

Then he soon headed out following the command to retrieve the child as nobody noticed, what was happening at all, simply enjoying the many activities in the pizzaplex

Then he soon headed out following the command to retrieve the child as nobody noticed, what was happening at all, simply enjoying the many activities in the pizzaplex.Gregory is enjoying some time to himself as he is eating some delicacies from the many restaurants here and there gigantic establishment.He wanted to go to the Superstar daycare but Cassie wanted to spend time together as it has been sometimes since he seen her so that would be nice.

When he finished eating he decided to head off and see his friend that he didn't notice the silhouette of the animatronic bear like behind him.By the time Gregory soon notice the lead singer right behind him. He turned around, not noticing that Freddy's eyes are now strange purple colour.

"Oh! You're Freddy Fazbear! I never thought I would see you at all. What are you doing here?"

There was no response from the animatronic bear as without any hesitation he soon picked up the child and opened his chest cavity and quickly placing the child inside, closing the chest cavity once more.Gregory had no idea what is happening as he felt the lead singer moving as he didn't know what was going on and where was he being taken to? Unfortunately, nobody noticed as they were too busy having fun in the establishment.