Chapter 29 Electric boogaloo

As the pizzaplex is closed again, for after hours, the nighttime protocols had initiated, but there was a feeling of reminiscence, as it had been months since this establishment first opened.As things are going well for Fazbear entertainment as that hasn't happened in a very long time.So it is very good to say the least for the company as there is so everything's going pretty well as Bonnie had formed a very strong bond with Monty and spend time together.Even Foxy had a strong bond with Roxy as there is a lot of more merchandise being sold in the many gift shops in the establishment.

As there is some more artefacts that have been found, and put into the museum section of Rockstar Row.As there is also new menu items of the many restaurants here in the pizzaplex as there.As there are the patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots moving around the establishment right now, since it is closed till tomorrow as the Glamrocks are in their rooms at Rockstar Row.

Not to mention that everything is being restocked until the establishment open up again for tomorrow as management has been going through some of the employee records to find anyone that can fill in the nighttime security officer position.As it didn't make any sense.

But no one decided to go against management on this one including as of lately, there has been some missing S.T.A.F.F bots it wasn't that many, but there was some going missing.But that didn't happen until management, went looking for a new security officer to work at the pizzaplex for after hours.As there have been a few going missing not a lot, but there's been a few, so it became clear that someone needed to investigate it.

As Foxy decided that he needed to figure out what exactly is going on here as he needed to be careful not to be detected. This had been happening for months, but he was going to figure out what exactly is going on.He soon learned that there is something else that is happening as he had tried to tell the others before, but they did not seem to care as much.

So it became clear that the situation is on the keytar player to handle as he is on his own to figure out why were so many of these things going missing.When he continued looking for where these things disappeared off too. He went to the last location where they were at.He headed off, whenever became after hours like right now, and check the last no location of this gigantic establishment.

He headed off, whenever became after hours like right now, and check the last no location of this gigantic establishment

As he looked around and stopped when he saw something familiar.Foxy looked to see cartoon version of his, and his friends faces bopping up and down to the music with words there.As he is just looking at it as he also needs to see Roxy soon.As he wanted to give something to her something very important as he headed over to Roxy's Raceway.

As he soon entered the racetrack, looking everywhere to find a wolf after searching, he finally found her, and he quickly headed it off.While he is in his performance uniform, but he really didn't care right now. It was just something he wanted to give to her. He felt like it was something he needed to do.

"Hey there Foxy. I didn't expect to see you here.Anyway it's great to see you here I've missed seeing you. You haven't been spending some time with me or the others in a while. Is everything fine?"