Chapter 19 Meeting the band

The pizzaplex is now closed as everything is going along, very smoothly as the establishment is now on lockdown until it's opening hours again.As there is patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots around the entire establishment as in the west arcade the DJ is currently in rest mode on his stage, as there are patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots moving around in, including in the rest of the pizzaplex.As Roxy's Raceway is full of the patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots as well as Roxy is currently, making sure that everything is safe for when the pizzaplex is open tomorrow as everything is back in the proper places. Despite the extra security that is patrolling around here.

As it is very strange why, some of the S.T.A.F.F bots patrolling around all over the pizzaplex well, some of them were doing other things when this place closed it was for extra security. Including preventing something else from repeating itself that happened in the past with Fazbear entertainment as that was always given by management of the company.

As that was all that the employees seem to care about as the music continued to play in an endless loop in the establishment. Though each of the music is different for each location of the gigantic facility as within Monty's gator golf things were going very well.As there are the patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots as the gator is cleaning up the golfing equipment when the establishment opens up tomorrow.

As everything is going very well for the gator as Monty doesn't mind doing this at all as he can't wait to see all of the kids again when the place opens.While at the Superstar daycare everything is going very smoothly as there was cleanup there as soon as all of the art supplies were put away everything else. It became time to place the soft cylinders back to the original position again as everything else in the daycare was organized.The last thing left is to clean up the soft foam cylinders and organize them.

Then it will be time for patrols, as it was a very strange thing, for the nighttime attended to have patrols, while the playtime attendant didn't to mine at all for that, but it was so strange either way.At Rockstar Row everything is going well as the band are in their rooms to unwind, until it is tomorrow to entertain the public once again.As the rooms for the band are designed to be perfectly made for the band customize to fit them perfectly.

As the band members are currently doing their own things in their rooms as the lead singer Freddy is simply reading a book.On a red couch that had plushy of him one was a big size, plush version of him, and the other plushes were regular sizes.There is also a table there as well as it has a figurine of him in the colour of gold, including the being a bowling ball as well with the cartoon version of his face. As well as many other things as well on that table.

There is also a make up desk though as well, and one side of the room, as there was a chair, fused with the floor.As the floor is covered in a soft, fuzzy material. That is the colour blue and has cartoon versions of his face, including lightning bolts there as a pattern.The walls are also the colour red with there being a black and white checkered pattern around it. Not to mention they're being a cartoon version of the lead singer himself there on one of the walls.

As it is the one with the exit to his room, the other one is to maintenance, but that was in the back stage area of his room. There was also some balloons in this room as well, with cartoon versions of his face.Not to mention, there was a neon sign with his name, including a cartoon version of his face there on the wall from the exact opposite side, including the being an arcade cabinet as well at the exact same side of the wall. Including many other things as well, that cannot be describe.

 Including many other things as well, that cannot be describe