Chapter 30 New security officer

After searching around for a security guard for the pizzaplex but after so long management has finally the security officer for after hours at the establishment.As then management had finally found what they were looking for so long, even though the establishment is going through some rebranding. Including the explanation about Foxy being decommissioned not to mention that Roxy is being taken to parts and service to be upgraded for the new keytar player for the band.

So everything is going into overdrive as things that are resembling Foxy are going into a truck to be transferred to a storage unit.As the band still didn't like what is happening right now, but there was nothing that could be done as the maintenance team were working very hard for this upgrade.

Not to mention that Samuel is there as well overseeing this and helping with this upgrade to make sure everything is going well.As there is a lot of work that needed to be done, but either way management had found a perfect employee, for the nighttime security officer.Because the employee was one of the people that beta tested the new virtual reality game and being transferred over to work at the pizzaplex for after hours.

As then after getting through the employee entrance, there was many conversations with the employees about what's going to happen now.So much was happening as some of the employees were taking what was left of Foxy from the pizzaplex into the truck to be transferred to the storage unit. So that it can be replaced with merchandise of Roxy but to make sure that the band wouldn't get involved in trying to get in the way they were all sent to their rooms in Rockstar Row.

Soon after there were many children that were trying to enter the attraction that was once the territory of the pirate, cowboy.But the employees, closed it down and we were removing everything in there as was going to be sealed off.As more children continue to ask so many questions, but that was not the issue at the moment.

Soon after all that happened as the employee waited in the office as it was taking a while for the meeting to begin. The employee had blonde hair and green eyes.As then there is a sound as the door opened as the manager at asked the employee to come in for the interview.When the employee came in to the room and sat down for the interview.

"So Vanessa, you agreed to be transferred over from the beta testing of new technology into working after hours here in the pizzaplex. May I ask why?"

" Well you see it's not that I hate doing daytime work and I enjoy it but I'm overnight person if I'm going to be honest. As I feel more comfortable in it more in my element if I'm going to be honest."

As the conversation continues after quite some time, it became clear that Vanessa is suited for the job, but there was one less thing to do.So then after sometime, had passed again, Nicole soon entered the room as there is some strange issues that needed to be worked out.But there isn't any time for that as the management of Fazbear entertainment wanted to get this done with.

"Well Nicole, you have been task to give Vanessa here a tour of our establishment. Since she is going to be the new security officer, you have to show her everything in this establishment for after hours."

"Alright then let's go ahead with that."

As then after that is over with Nicole took Vanessa away from the office, and then into the locker room for the employees.As lock room for the employees is very big to say the least considering that the establishment is gigantic it makes sense.

As many employees coming in, and placing some items that are for working here in the pizzaplex and for other things.When the employees soon looked at Vanessa before resuming back to work.So Nicole left to get some Fizzy Faz as there is multiple soda, machines of the soda and every location of the pizzaplex.