Chapter 32 First night on the job

As the pizzaplex is now in lockdown because of the nighttime protocols as everything is closed and in the proper places before, it will become opening hours.As the band are in their rooms at Rockstar Row as there is an adjustment as there is a lot of issues including tension, ever since Foxy got decommissioned.So it is going to be a lot for everybody to take in, especially for Roxy as it was a lot to take in now ever since she first appeared in her new look, performing in the atrium it was enough to say that the audience loved it.

As there is also the fact that the new merchandise, and now that the entire pizzaplex is rebranded having cartoon versions of the wolf everywhere.But it is still a melancholy situation that all of this had happened as now things in this gigantic establishment felt so different without the pirate cowboy.

As it felt so incomplete without him everything that was him was taken away, except for one thing his headband.So it is kept somewhere safe, so that it wouldn't be taken away as it was all that remained of Foxy.Now that Roxy is in his place now in the band everything looks so different as the entire establishment was rebranded, having many cartoon versions of herself.

The room that used to belong to the pirate, cowboy was completely changed as well.As now it's having the colour purple on the walls with the still being the black and white checkered pattern there but now there is a dark purple fuzzy carpet.With cartoon versions of the wolf and other symbols for a pattern as there also a couch there that is a combination of the colours, white and purple.

As there is also a neon image on the wall with the name Roxanne Wolf on it as there was also a cartoon version of the new band members face on it on that wall as well.On the corner of that wall there was also an arcade cabinet not to mention there being cartoon images of a racing flag there on each opposite sides of the room. There was also a speakers there on the wall close to the flags not to mention on the ceiling.

There is a star glowing a neon green color, the same colour that is below the room as well with the steps. Including on the opposite side of the room, there was the make up desk as there was a neon purple glow on the mirror there. Including in this room, there was also equipment you were used to set up a school pictures there as well. There was also a table there as well, with a mini figure of the wolf in a golden colour.

On the opposite side of the wall for the entrance, there was a cartoon version of Roxy there, as well as there being equipment you would put on for racing vehicles. As always the chair to the make up desk was always fuse to the floor as there was a lot of other things as well in this room that cannot be described.

 As always the chair to the make up desk was always fuse to the floor as there was a lot of other things as well in this room that cannot be described

But there is a feeling of emptiness as this room used to belong to Foxy and now that he was decommissioned, his entire room had to be redone.Now it doesn't even look like how it did ever since the opening of the pizzaplex.As this room no longer felt the same anymore ever since everything that happened it just didn't feel the same anymore.