chapter 2

December 20th, 2021
📍London, UK 🇬🇧

After walking through the slow moving red carpet, having pictures taken, doing small interviews and signing anything the fans wanted, Georgina had finally reunited with her family and entered the main building for the nights event.

They were greeting by a very welcoming team of staff who handed both her mum and dad a glass of champagne as obviously Georgina and her younger sister weren't quite old enough the drink yet. They were guided to the table, told how the night would run, where the actress should go if she or her movie won the awards they were nominated for.

She settled herself down, placed her bag neatly under her chair, smoothed out her dress and made she her hair was still tidy.
She glanced at her sister who looked in awe of the theatre they were in - it was truly beautiful. The balcony's that overhung from the back walls, decorated with elaborate, red velvet curtains. The ceiling was patterned with different white and gold embroidery and framed the stunning chandeliers that were draped throughout the hall. Of all the award shows she had been too, this had to have been one of the fanciest.

She loved that her family were down on the floor with her this time. Usually, they would be sat in the family section and wouldn't be able to celebrate with her until the after party, but this time they were right by her side, so they could celebrate all together at the time. Hopefully, they would have something to celebrate.

The girl dropped Noah a quick text to let him know that she was in and then popped her phone back in the bag and returned back to the conversation on the table.

"Oh my god, I don't believe it... Georgina look," her little sister, exclaimed, "it's Jude Bellingham... oh my god and his brother!"

"Class footballer he is," her dad commented. Georgina and her dad watched a lot of football, the pair regularly went to their local teams games and often went up to Anfield to watch Liverpool.
Not long ago there were rumours that she was dating one of the Liverpool players, Trent Alexander-Arnold because of how many games she was going to and they followed each other. Obviously it wasn't true, but she always found it funny to see silly rumours like that.

The actress turned around and laid her eyes upon the one and only Bellingham family. Of course she knew who they were, everyone and their mothers had a crush on Jude especially since the Euros. Georgina obviously found him attractive, she wasn't blind, but nothing more, besides, she didn't want to get into a relationship at the moment, especially not with a professional footballer and teenage heartthrob.

"Why are they here? They're aren't actors?" Mel asked.

"Sometimes there are different celebrities here, it brings in different viewers I think," the older of the two replied, as she turned back to face her table.

"Oh my god they're so fit," her sister said, practically drooling on the table for them. Georgina had to admit, the older brother looked really good in a suit.

"Georgina, they're sitting on that table," Mel exclaimed, pointing to the empty table next to them.

"Can you stop being so dramatic, oh my days,"
Georgina said whilst rolling her eyes, "like you stand a chance with them anyways , you're 14."

"No, but you do," Mel said and poked her sisters cheek.

"Shut up," letting out a breathy laugh, taking a quick glance over to the table, now becoming occupied with the Bellingham family.

"Ok, let's not go getting ideas about anyone dating any footballers, yeah?" they dad pronounced, overhearing their conversation.

"Thank you," Georgina agreed.

She ignored her sister's persistence in that conversation and directed her attention to fans up on the balconies. They were all trying to gather the attention of their favourite actors or actresses. Georgina heard her name shouted a few times and decided to give them a gentle wave which made the cheer even louder.

The evening went on and she tried to ignore the intimidating presence of a certain boy next to her. Of corse she had found him attractive but seeing him in real life made him more special. Her sister kept nudging her under the table and pointed her head in his direction, Georgina just sighed and laughed under her breath. At one point she did had a quick look around the hall, to see who else surrounded them, instead she was met with the eyes of Jude Bellingham staring back at her. She gave him a small smile which he returned, making her cheeks blush slightly, before turning back to her own table, causing her sister to flash her a smirk.

"Shut up," Georgina said.

"I didn't say anything!" Mel replied, putting her hands up in defence.

Before being about to fight back, the lights dimmed, and the presenter announced that they were about to start the first award - Best Young Actor/Actress.

They flashed up the six nominees for this category, one of them being Georgina. She made sure to keep a pleasant smile on her face for when the cameras came round to her.

"For this category we have six young contenders, all proving themselves worthy in Hollywood." the presenter announced the category. "It is my greatest pleasure, to award Best Young Actress to..."

~~~