chapter 16

January 12th, 2022
📍Dortmund, Germany🇩🇪

2:17am

Jude and Georgina arrived at Jude's house at 2am, they crept through his house, carefully not to wake anyone up. Jude hadn't told his family that he changed the girls flight time, he didn't want them to make a big fuss when they got back. Jude knew that those types of things would freak Georgina out, he wanted her to feel comfortable when she got to his house. He also knew that she was probably going to be exhausted and just want to go to bed.

Jude bought up Georgina's suitcase and showed her to his room, and left her to get changed in private. He knocked lightly on the door a few minutes later, not wanting to walk in on her changing, but she didn't answer.

"Gi?" he asked through the door. Still no answer.

He pushed the door open slightly to reveal her already asleep on his bed. Jude wasn't totally surprised by this, Georgina had been yawing the entire car journey and was clearly struggling to keep her eyes open. The boy merely smiled at the girl curled up on the side of the bed, in her white love heart pyjamas. He walked round and pulled his duvet up, covering her small body.

Jude realised he forgot to ask if she was ok with sharing a bed yet. They hadn't really had a talk about any of that stuff and he didn't want to overstep her boundaries. They hadn't even kissed yet, although he was planning on doing that soon. It had to be whilst she was out in Dortmund, he couldn't wait until whenever they next saw each other.

He slowly tiptoed out the room again, closing the door gently behind him and walked across the hall to the spare bedroom opposite. He quickly text the girl so that when she woke up, she would know where he was.

9:21am

Georgina woke up, momentarily forgetting where she was. She turned over, expecting to see Jude lead out next to her, but instead, no one was there. She grabbed her phone from his bed side table, instantly seeing Jude's message from last night.

~

jude🤔

btw im in the guest room
text me when ur up x
2:26am

morning x
9:23am

~

Georgina smiled at Jude's respect for her. She probably would have let him stay with her - seems a bit unreasonable to kick him out of his own bed - but nonetheless, she respected him for it.

The girl stretched out her arms and pulled herself up, to sit against the headboard. She glanced around the room, having not really seen it last night. It was clean, tidy, definitely looked after - she assumed that his mum must be keeping it clean, no boys room was ever this neat.

After hearing a knock on the door, Georgina saw Jude emerge from behind the door.

"Morning to you too," Jude spoked. He was wearing nothing but some grey sweatpants low on his waist. Georgina had to admit, she struggled keeping her eyes off his abs.

"Morninggg," Georgina dragged out her words through a raspy morning voice, rubbing her hands over her eyes.

Jude jumped into his bed, tucking himself alongside Georgina.

"Y'know you could have slept in your own bed?" she asked.

"Yeh but I didn't know if you were ok with that and I didn't want to wake you up," Jude responded.