chapter 23

January 18th, 2022
📍London, UK 🇬🇧

Today was the first press conference of the 'Stranger Things' Season 4 Press Tour. Basically, the actors would be sat at a panel for an hour, being asked questions from the fans, and then afterwards there was always a Meet and Greet where fans could take pictures and get things signed.

Georgina loved getting to meet the fans and hear their theories about the upcoming series, although sometimes it was a little difficult for the actors to not spoil thing's.

The actors for today's panel were backstage getting mic'd up and ready to greet the audience. Gaten was the first to walk out and be met with an applaud from the fans. One by one the actors walked onto the stage, each time they were greeted with cheers.

After a few hours of answering questions, meeting fans and signing merch, the cast were finally done for the day. They agreed to all go back to their hotel rooms for that night, get a decent sleep for the following day which was going to consist of more questions, fans and signings. Then they would go out the following night before spending a day exploring the city.

Georgina walked with Sadie through the hotel, their arms interlocked, after making their way through the endless crowds of fans and paparazzi with the help of security. The girls said their goodbyes and goodnights before parting ways and entering their neighboring hotel rooms.

The blonde girl set her purse to the side and then began getting unready, taking off her makeup and jewelry and getting changed into her pajama's, before eventually climbing into bed.

Slipping her legs under the clovers, Georgina reached for her phone that was on the bedside table, instantly seeing a spam of messages from her sister.

~

mel

ginaaa

georginaaa

hello??

ginaaaaaaaaa

sorryy

what do u want

call me quick

pls

ok two seconds

~

"What are you doing?" Mel immediately cries down the phone.

"Uhh, nothing? Talking to you-" Georgina explains, a tad confused before being cut off by her younger sister.

"No! With Jude?"

"Nothing? Nothings happening with Jude, why are asking?"

"So you're not together anymore?" Mel continues questioning.

"What? Why would we not-? We were never together to start with?" Georgina reiterated.

"Okay whatever, but like you're still talking and that?"

"Uhh yes, obviously. Why wouldn't we be?" Georgina became more and more confused at Mel's unexplained questions.

"I just saw more stuff about you and Caleb. And before you say anything- I know you and Caleb wouldn't do anything but it's all over the media and I just wanted to double check," Mel finally made her point.