chapter 21

January 14th, 2022
📍Dortmund, Germany 🇩🇪

The family had gotten back from the game and they had all been sat in the living room just chatting. Jude loved the way Georgina fitted right into his family, like she had always been a part of them. He already knew that meeting new people freaked her out sometimes, so it meant a lot to both of them the way his family had welcomed her.

They were supposed to be watching a movie, however nobody was paying attention to it and everyone was talking over it, having their own conversation, with the occasional yawn from someone - it was getting late and they were all tired from the excitement of the game.

Jobe was the first to get up and leave the room, retiring to his bed for the night. Georgina wanted nothing more than to go to her bed at that point, however she felt she couldn't just get up and leave the conversation .

Georgina could feel Jude's breath against her neck and his fingers drawing little circles on her back, starting in between her shoulder blades and slowly making their way down her back and underneath the hem of her shirt, making contact with her bare skin.

Butterflies formed in the girl's stomach and she let out a quiet sigh at the tension. She mentally laughed to herself - they weren't going to sleep anytime soon.

She looked up at him, he glanced down at her before shifting rather uncomfortably on the sofa.

Georgina only then noticed that she had lost track of the conversation, too distracted by Jude's movements, when suddenly Denise jumped to her feet saying how she was going off to bed. The other three were quick to follow her upstairs and into their separate rooms.

Jude turned around, leaning his back against the closed bedroom door and just stared at the girl.

"What are you doing?" Georgina asked, questioning the growing smirk on his face.

"Nothing," he said rather melancholy, shrugging his shoulders.

"Mhm," she said sarcastically, raising her eyebrows and nodding her head.

He walked up to her, grabbing her waist and kissed his way along her jawline, down to her neck.

"What are you doing?" she asked again and laughed, pressing her hands against his chest and melting in his touch.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, his hands pressed on her hips.

"Hmmm, I don't know," Georgina replied, pulling his neck gently to connect their lips together.

~

The pair laid in bed, Georgina's head rested against Jude's bare chest. He fiddled with her bracelets and stroked his hand through her hair. He was pretty sure she was asleep as her eyes were closed and her breathing slowed, so he took the time to appreciate her. Georgina was going back to her life in the UK tomorrow, leaving the pair uncertain, again, when they would next see each other.

He thought about their future - if they even had one - and how things would work. He had his work in Germany, she was sometimes in the UK, sometimes in the US. Would things work?

Not to mention what the media would do if and when they find out about this relationship. A footballer and an actress is bound to start a lot of talk. People were somehow already catching on to them, most of it seemed a bit of a stretched, but the pair knew they were right.

Before he knew it, Jude also drifted off to sleep himself - Georgina still rested against him, and his arms still wrapped around her.

~

Georgina woke up first, her head rested against Jude's bicep, she could feel his soft breath on her forehead. She tried to remain still, cautious to not wake him up, wanting to savour the moment. She was unsure how long this would last, this was a feeling to wanted to have forever - it was a feeling she'd never truly felt before.

She snaked her arm around his waist and nestled her head into his neck. There was this warm and fuzzy feeling in her stomach that she couldn't really explain. Jude made her feel special and appreciated, even though they'd known each other for all of a month. She almost didn't want to go back yet, she wanted to stay in Germany with Jude, sheltered from the media and cameras and people. It was refreshing to be with this family, and spend a week away from her usual busy life.

Jude began to move around slightly, tightening his grip on the girl.

"Morning," he mumbled against her temple.

"Good morning," Georgina replied, running her hand up and down his arm that was wrapped around her waist.

Jude rolled over so he was now led on top of Georgina.

"I don't want you to leave yet," he muttered, buried into Georgina's curly hair.

The girl just laughed into his neck, "I know," she sighed, "but I have to."

"Nooo," he whispered.

"Jude, move, I can't breathe," Georgina wriggled underneath Jude's body.

"Oh, sorry," the boy was quick to move and lay back down next to her, causing Georgina to giggle.

"What are you laughing for?" he asked, now also smiling seeing her dimples again.

"I'm not," she smirked, placing her hand on his cheek and her lips against his.

"You are," Jude muttered into her lips, "don't distract me again."

"Oh, distract you!" Georgina exclaimed.

"Yep, that was all your fault last night," he stated.

"Ok, yeh, sure it was," she joked, rolling her eyes.

"Right, come on, you need to get your stuff together," he sat up and began climbing out of bed.

"No, it's warm here," she complained, grabbing his hand to stop him.

"There ya go," he said, putting one of his hoodies over her head, making her scrunch up her face.

"Thank you," she replied and pulled the dark green hoodie over her body.

"Now hurry," Jude took her hands and pulled her up.

"Almost like you're trying to get rid of me Mr Bellingham," Georgina joked.

"You know I would never want that Miss May," he wrapped his arms around her head, she did the same around his waist, "it's only because your flights in an hour."

"Right, yeh."

They stayed in the embrace for a few moments, enjoying each other's presence. Neither of them wanted it to end - it was definitely not going to be one time thing.

~~~
AN: hello! long time no see, i feel like i haven't updated in ages sorry, i've had a ton of exams ect and i've been super stressed 😬

and guys don't kill me im not writing smut sorry

also ty for 10k reads!! it really means a lot 🥰