chapter 32

February 8th, 2022
📍Dortmund, Germany 🇩🇪

Georgina had said her goodbyes to the Stranger Things cast who were going back to the US now after the tour had finished. She had agreed to staying with Jude in Dortmund for a few days, promising to not do any revision and just relax.

For the next few months, she had finished all things to do with acting, focusing only now on her exams. With all little less than two months until her actual exams, and three weeks until her mocks, she needed time to revise without any distractions.

Apart from Jude. He'd made her promise to not touch a textbook whilst she was at his house. She was only staying for two nights, but for Georgina at the moment, two nights felt like two weeks.

He could see how stressed she was currently, and how much she needed a few days to rest. He intended to be her support, helping her with as much as he could.

He was rapidly falling in love with this girl. It was almost scaring him how much he constantly craved her. Always wanting her around.

That's why he was very grateful she would be making a return to Dortmund today.

~

Georgina was currently in an uber, nearing Jude's neighborhood, she decided to send him a quick text to let him know. As usual, he responded instantly, not wasting a second.

Within a few minutes, she was pulling up on his driveway. She climbed out the car, thanking the driver as he helped her with her bags.

Jude opened the door before she even had the chance to knock. Wrapping his arms around her neck as soon as she entered, her face pressed against his chest.

"You okay?" he asked.

She nodded, pulling back to look up at him. He instinctively ran his hands up her face, pushing her hair behind her ears.

"C'mon, give me that," he said, pointing to the bags in her hand.

He grabbed the bigger bag, turning round to carry it upstairs.

"Y'know I'm not incapable of carrying some bags," Georgina laughed lightly heartedly whilst slipping off her shoes to leave them by the door.

"Never said you were," he shrugged.

"Your past record says otherwise," she pointed out.

"I'm just a gentleman," he suggested, with a nod of his head, "what can I say?"

They placed her bags to the side of his room, he sat down on his bed, pulling her onto his lap where she slung her arms over his shoulders.

"How you feeling about.. everything?" he asked sincerely.

"Umm, okay. I think," she began, "I think I was having a bit of unnecessary breakdown the other day."

"No, it wasn't unnecessary-"

"It was a little bit," Georgina scoffed a laugh.

"If you say so," he raised his arms in defense, resting his back down on the mattress, still keeping his eyes fixated on Georgina who shuffled off of him, propping herself up on her elbows next to him.

"It'll be fine," Jude reiterated after a brief moment of silence, his attention had now fallen to a piece of her golden hair that was resting over her shoulder.

"Mhm," she mumbled, gazing at him twisting her hair in his fingers.

He always seemed infatuated with everything about this girl. As if she was sun on earth. He was truly falling more in love with her every time they were together.