chapter 22

January 17th, 2022
📍UK 🇬🇧

Georgina had been back in the UK for 2 days, her and Jude had spent the majority of the time on facetime when he wasn't at training. Today was going to be her first day back to work after Christmas.

They weren't filming anything for the show, but some of the 'Stranger Things' cast had the first of their PR filming. Today Georgina, Sadie, Caleb and Gaten were reacting to fan theories for the newest season.

After filming for about two hours, the four cast mates went out for meal to catch up, they hadn't seen each other for few weeks since they finished filming the last season. They were currently in London for UK part of the press tour - over the next few weeks, they would be travelling to different places around the world to promote the new season coming out in May - tomorrow was the first press conference.

The four had managed to find a restaurant without being followed by paparazzi - yet. It was difficult enough walking around one of the busiest cities in the world anyway, but when you're four actors from one of the most popular TV shows, it makes things a lot more difficult. You would think that after having the spotlight on you for years, they might get used to the cameras.

By the time they were leaving the restaurant, there was a crowd of paparazzi and people with cameras. They slowly made their way through the crowds of people calling for the young actors to look at their cameras and answer questions, before eventually making it to the taxi.

Most of the questions were directed about the upcoming season of 'Stranger Things', however there were definitely a few shouted about Georgina's current love life.

Once back in the safety of the car, Caleb was quick to ask the girl on the exact same things the media wanted to know.

"Care to answer those questions, Gina?" he asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" she laughed. These people knew her better than anyone - if she was hiding something, they would get it out of her.

"C'mon, we've seen the news articles," Sadie poked her, "even in America."

"There's nothing to say," the British actress said, waving her arms around.

"Oh, so you aren't dating that soccer player then?"Caleb continued.

"No," Georgina answered playfully, "not exactly dating... yet..."

"Haha," Sadie clapped her hands together, "I knew it."

"Shut up, you knew nothing," Georgina rolled her eyes joking.

"Have you kissed?" the redhead asked excitedly.

"Maybe a few times, I don't know," Georgina shrugged her shoulders.

"Have you...?" Gaten asked, raising his eyebrows up and down with a cheeky grin on his face.

"No comment."

"Oh my God," Sadie shouted, her eyes now wide with a huge grin "and you didn't tell me!"

"'Didn't tell you?' I haven't seen you! Anyways you know now."

"Oh my God, this is so exciting," Sadie exclaimed,
"you're gonna be like super famous now."

"Oh, because she's not already," Gaten asked sarcastically.

"Well, you know what I mean Gaten," Sadie argued, "is he actually, like, a good player?"

"I mean, I think so, I haven't seen him play too much yet," Georgina explained, "he played at the Euros a bit of that counts."