chapter 7

December 24th, 2021
📍🇬🇧

Georgina had been back at home with her family for a few days now, ready for christmas day tomorrow. She hadn't heard from Jude since apart from him liking her newest post. She refrained herself from liking any of his, only because the fans had already caught onto them following each other after the encounter. She did like one of his stories though, the fans couldn't see that, so she thought that would be OK.

She wasn't think about him too much, besides she was with her family which was rare for them all to be together and once Christmas was over, she had to go back to filming the show. She didn't have a lot a free time at the moment to be seeing people. That's what she would continue to tell herself anyway. Why the hell did she care so much whether Jude text her or not? They had two conversations. That's it. It's been three days, if he wanted to text her, he would have done.

~

Jude continued thinking about Georgina and their conversations. He really wanted to text her again, just couldn't think of what to say. He tried thinking of something he could reply to her stories with, but again, couldn't think of anything. He asked Jobe to help with the issue but he was no use.

He'd fully given up, if she wanted to text him, she would have done by now. It's been a few days, that's enough time to text someone back.

He was lead out on the sofa in his families living room, Jobe also spread out on the opposite side. He scrolled through his phone, headed to instagram and her story was the first thing to show up.

@georginamay - story

Jude stared at the collection of images, thinking desperately about what he could reply with

Jude stared at the collection of images, thinking desperately about what he could reply with. He typed and retyped a few different messages, before deciding on the final reply. He then sat waiting for a reply, which to his surprise, didn't take too long.

@georginamay

@judebellingham
reply to story
ur studying on christmas eve??

@georginamay
yep

i have to

a-levels in a few months

what u doing a-levels for?

not like u need a job is it

yeh alr alr

just nice tho yk

what do u study?

history, textiles, sociology and maths

that's the most random mix of lessons ever