chapter 12

January 9th, 2022
📍🇬🇧

Georgina woke up mid morning, stretched her arms above her head and reached across to her phone. Instantly, she noticed that two of her best friends from school had been spamming their group-chat.

"amigas 💖😻👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💟"

alicia💕
ooo i've just seen that jude scored 😏😏

lucy💕
jude won babe

alicia💕
omg have u guys seen the interview thing

lucy💕
with jude being asked about gi?

yes.

alicia💕
mhmmmm 😏

why isn't she answering us?

she's deffo texted jude

lucy💕
isn't she filming?

alicia💕
oh yeh maybe

fair enough then

i'll let her off

gina💕
ok sorry i've just seen my messages

haven't seen the interview
but heard from u and jude

alicia💕
oh so you've seen jude's messages but not ours..

i see how it is

gina💕
shut up

at least i've responded to u lot

alicia💕
u left him on delivered???

gina💕
yes because i didn't know what he
meant by the interview

now shut up and let me watch it

alicia💕
🤐🤐

lucy💕
🙄🙄🙄

Georgina found the post match interviews from after the most recent game, skipping through until she found any mention of herself.

~

IN THE INTERVIEW

"Jude, I've gotta ask," the interviewer stated once he was finished asking about the game, "what's going on with a certain actress?"

Jude just let out a breathy laugh, shaking his head at the reporter predictable question.

"Come on, everyone wants to know!" the reporter continued.

"Haha," Jude laughed, trying to think of what and what not to say, "she's lovely. Obviously," he didn't really what to say, they weren't dating. He didn't want Georgina to see this video and think that he didn't want anything to do with her, but he also didn't want to make it too obvious to the media that he liked her. Yet.

"But, she's pretty, no?" the reporters stated, his German accent shining through.

"Yes, she very pretty," Jude answered, still laughing through the awkwardness of the conversation.