chapter 13

January 10th, 2022
📍🇬🇧

Georgina was sat next to her Stranger Things co-star, Noah Schnapp, waiting to start their WIRED Autocomplete Interview. Georgina had always seen these videos on YouTube and was excited to finally do one of her own. They were doing a section about the show and then about themselves.

*start of interview*

"Hi, I'm Noah Schnapp," Noah began by introducing himself.

"And I'm Georgina May," Georgina continued.

"And today we will be doing the WIRED Autocomplete Interview."

"Let's get started," Georgina said whilst clapping her hands together.

"Is Stranger Things?" Georgina said, reading out the first board.

"Is Stranger Things scary?" Noah revealed the first question.

"Yes...?" Georgina answered.

"I don't think it's that scary," Noah responded.

"I think it depends on the person," the girl added.

"True, that's a good point," Noah agreed, "Yeh, depends on the person."

"Is Stranger Things based on a true story?" Georgina read out the next question.

"Oh my god, is it?!" Noah exclaimed excitedly, looking at his bestfriend with a shocked expression.

"What? No, Noah... obviously not," she laughed at his reaction, "dude it's about monsters and shit, obviously it's not a true story."

"Oh right yeh... moving on," Georgina just shook her head and laughed at Noah's immaturity.

"What Stranger Things fan theories right?"

"Oooo, I love reading fan theories, I've seen I few crazy ones for  season 4," Georgina said.

"What ones?" Noah asked.

"Well, I can't say, Netflix are watching. But like people were dissecting this one scene from the trailer, but it was really just a production error,"
the actress explained.

"Which bit?"

Georgina held the board up the cover her face and mouth to the Noah the scene she meant.

"I can't say spoilers, Netflix will see."

"But you've got a mic," Noah pointed to the mic around Georgina's neck.

"Well- OK, whatever," Georgina put her head in hands, "next question."

"Who dies in Stranger Things?"

"Jesus, a lot of people," Georgina said raising her eyebrows.

"Yep," Noah nodded his head, "but some of them come back."

"Noah you can't say that yet," Georgina stated.

"Oop," the boy threw his hand over his mouth.

"Why does Stranger Things have demogorgans?"

"Why not?" Georgina questioned.

"Yeh, why would your show not have demogorgans?" Noah continued.

"OK, we've finished the first board. Next!" Georgina announced.

"Ooo, it's for you," Noah handed her the board with her name on whilst throwing the previous one on the floor.

"What's Georgina May's accent?"

"Very Bri-ish," Noah replied for her, doing his own fake British accent.

"Yep, definitely British," Georgina replied, turning to face the boy, "although sometimes I think I sound American when I'm doing interviews and stuff in America." Noah hummed in response.