chapter 31

February 2nd, 2022
📍Dortmund, Germany 🇩🇪

Jude was up early, ready for training. As usual his first thought being Georgina. He knew she had a lot going on at the moment and was trying his best to help but it's not exactly easy when in different countries.

~

georgina🤭

morning x

good luck today

text me when u can
delivered

~

He wasn't shocked when he didn't receive an instant reply, but when he left for training and still not had a text, he began worrying. Surely, she'd have time to just say 'hi' - no?

Before he began overthinking, he rushed off to training, pushing all thoughts to the back of his head.

After his conversation with Gio last night, he realized how much he truly cared about Georgina. He knew he was did, but now he realized the severity of it. She was always on his mind. Constantly.

He found he was always counting down the days until he'd next see her. He wanted to be with her all the day. It was like an addiction.

And not hearing from her in the morning definitely wasn't helping.

~

📍Paris, France 🇫🇷

The cast were getting ready for another press conference - this point in the tour was getting very tiring for them all. Especially for Georgina who had been revising at the same time whenever she found a chance.

Everything was starting to feel overwhelming and she felt she was constantly suffocating in work. Whether it was school stuff or her career, there always something.

She had mock exams less than a month away. All her classmates were still in school revising for them whilst she was only revising when she could in between tour.

But now was time for her job - she'd have to go and put on a smile for hundreds of fans and answer the same questions she must have had to answer hundreds of times before.

Getting ready was quick today, Sadie was taking a day off because she was sick, which made it easy for Georgina to prepare with less distractions. It also made things much more boring.

It wasn't long before the organizers were coming round to gather the cast together, mic'ing everyone up ready for the stage.

"Georgina, are we ready?" one of them had come into the dressing room to ask.

"Yeh, two seconds. Can I just check my phone quickly?" she hadn't even had time to check her phone that morning. These days were always a rush, with little time to even wake up and think prior.

"No, not really. C'mon, you need to go," he continued rushing, motioning his hands for her to move.

"Right, okay, coming," she sighed, quickly following him out the room.

She was greeted by the rest of the cast outside, everyone already mic'ed up, ready to go.

"Taking your time?" Caleb teased.

"Sure," Georgina nodded.

"You good?" her asked, "you seem a bit down."

"Fine," she said, fidgeting with her rings, "just tired, that's all."