Chapter eight

***Minor panic attack***

Song: Black and white - Niall Horan 

September 27th

I kissed him. My god. He's just so...wow.

Last night was amazing. He's so kind and gentle and caring, he's the complete opposite of everyone I've ever been with in the past.

Maybe that's why nothing has ever stuck, I mean how am I supposed to stay with someone who is so self centred that they forget the most basic or most important things about the person they supposedly love.

That was the best date I've ever been on, I hope he was serious when he said we could do it again this weekend, it'll be the thing to get me through the week.

My heart dropped when we got back to my door though, when I saw that note taped to the door my stomach was in knots and I froze.

I panicked because I wasn't sure how to go about grabbing it without Harry noticing and having to explain the situation, because I have no idea what the situation is.

I grabbed the note and shoved it into my bag, hoping that he wouldn't ask about it. If he did ask I'm not sure what I would have said... my first thought was to just tell him it's an eviction notice or something.

Once Harry left and I went inside I immediately pulled the note out and read it but the only thing on it was (310) 456-6678 call me ivy

Obviously I didn't call the number but I put it into my phone to see if I already knew the number... nope. I also googled the number, I knew it was a long shot but, still came up with nothing.

I just want this to all be over, I'm not sure what's even going on. I don't know if I'm in danger, I don't know if this is some random person, and I don't know if this is just someone messing with me.

All I know is that I don't feel safe.

I've been thinking about my date with Harry since I got home last night. We are supposed to go out again sometime this week to dinner again, he also suggested a movie. I've never been in a relationship where we would do such cliche date nights, whenever I wanted anything anywhere close to cliche Zach always told me I was humiliating.

I've watched Mave be in relationships where they would go to movies, cook dinner for each other, and she even got her last boyfriend Caleb to get a skincare routine and they would have little spa days a couple days a month.

I've always envied her for her relationship with Caleb. Not because I wanted to be with him, but because she was happy with him. Don't get me wrong I loved when she was happy, I did everything in my power to ensure her happiness as much as I could, which was eventually our downfall. It wasnt that I didn't want her to be happy; It's just that I wasn't happy with Zack.