Chapter fourteen

**I already had this posted but i deleted it by accident

**I already had this posted but i deleted it by accident... sorry lol

November 6

"Baby, you'll do just fine today. You always do." Harry's soft sleepy voice rings through my bathroom. Im sitting on my counter doing my makeup this morning while harry's face half smushed against his pillow sits on my phone screen.

We try to call in the mornings when we are getting ready or awake in the mornings when we aren't together. "I know," I sigh. "It's just nerve wracking every time. Even when it goes well I still have to put up with people twisting my words and shit." I put my eyebrow pencil back in my makeup bag, before grabbing my mascara.

I open the lid before putting my phone face down on the counter. I don't think we are far enough into our relationship for him to see the face I make trying to get all my eyelashes even. "Where'd you go?" I can hear the pout in his voice.

Throwing everything back into my makeup bag, I pick the phone back up and take Harry on my phone with me to get a coffee in the kitchen. "Just finishing up, sorry" I fake a pout back at him.

"So you do want to come over this weekend then? We miss you" My heart warms with everything he says. I always feel so wanted with them.

"Yeah of course," I say, reaching for another strawberry from the container on my counter. "I'll come over on friday? I'll bring dinner?"

"Sounds good, baby" he smiles at me. His raspy voice in the mornings is one of my favourite things about him. I love our calls in the morning, Islas usually still sleeping so it's truly just us. On the off chance that Isla has woken up early; he sets his phone on the counter and speaks to me while he makes her breakfast.

Harry's door opens and he finally picks his head up from his pillow. As soon as he sees the door his smile widens. "Morning, Daddy" I hear Isla say entering through the door, her little feet padding through the hardwood in Harry's room. She jumps up onto his bed, climbing herself over him to find a spot for her morning cuddles.

"Good morning, Darling," He says, kissing her forehead when she gets settled.

She cuddles up to him and when her eyes meet mine; they light up. "Ivy! Goodmorning! I didn't see you there" she giggles, laying her head back down onto the pillows.

We talked briefly about their plans for the day while I finished my strawberries. Isla was excitedly telling me that while they are out today, they're going to look for a dress for her to wear for Christmas dinner next month. I love listening to her talk about things she loves or is excited for.

Her entire face lights up along with her eyes. Her movements become exaggerated when she starts flinging her arms all over the place to ensure we can understand the importance of certain things. Her passion for things she loves is surely a trait she got from Harry. Harry has the same facial expressions and excitement Isla does. It really is the cutest thing to see.