Chapter ten

October 29th 

October 29th 

"Thank you Susanne" I say to my favourite barista at the coffee shop down the street from my apartment.

This is one of the other ones I frequent, other than sweets.

It's only eight in the morning and I've been up for two hours already. I'm going to meet Harry later at the store for lunch. It's been a couple days since I've seen him because we've both been busy, but we found a way to make some time today.

I've missed him, we've seen each other at least every two days since I slept over at his place for the first time, almost a month ago. Whether it's just a quick lunch, dinner or sleepover at his place, or a proper date. It doesn't matter how mundane what we do is, he somehow makes it enjoyable.

Last week, we went grocery shopping together. I hate grocery shopping, I always spend too much money, there's way too many people, and half the time I get back home and I'm being torn apart on the internet for what I bought, because something was unhealthy or because they think i'm being selfish buying myself groceries and not donating to charity.

I don't understand tabloids, I need to eat too, and these people don't know what I do with my money.

They think they can look at a blurry picture and know my entire life, and that gives the permission to hate on me online.

What they don't know is I donate to charity monthly, twenty percent of my profits monthly from my music, go to a different charity every month. But if they were to find that out, they would tell the world I'm doing it for good publicity. There's truly no winning.

I had a rough couple of days with myself at home, so today I'm trying to get myself out of the rut I've found myself in.

On Tuesday, I was on instagram, Harry posted a picture of Isla at the store, and then I came across a gossip account claiming i'm pregnant. I'm not, but there was a picture of Harry and I walking down a street, holding hands. I was wearing a long tight dress, and they were pointing out my "bump" claiming I'm pregnant with a "mystery man's" baby.

It wasn't a bump, it was my stomach but it sent me into a spiral about my body, which then turned into a breakdown about Harry hating me for bringing him into the public eye. And how he will see these articles and resent me for the negative attention and he will take what they say about me to heart.

I'm not sure if he's been seeing the articles about me or us, but I intend on talking to him about it today. If it's going to be a problem for us, I'd like to get it figured out before either of us get too deep into this.

Isla has still been constantly talking about Halloween coming up, she's so excited and claims she has the best costume, but every time i've asked what it is she refuses to tell me. She says I have to wait until Harry sends me a picture on the night of.