Part one : The Love story

Welcome Back bunnies! 🐰_______________

_______________

" Love " it is a feeling of strong and constant affection for and dedication for another.. It is an feeling that you can only feel once or maybe twice? Many people think love can happen only once with one person but is that really true?..

On a windy day, the sun was shining brightly and cold breeze was hitting the trees and grass.. Students were walking inside the college " HYBE INSIGHT " and there a brown-black haired guy was looking at wrist watch standing outside the college gate, just then he heard a voice calling him from behind " BINNIE!" A soft voice was heared making soobin turn around.." You are again 2 Minutes late babe " Soobin Frowned at his girlfriend who's hair was flying along the cold breeze making her more beautiful and charming " Oh, I am really sorry Binnie! You know my stupid alarm didn't woke me up" Hee young Pouted making soobin chuckle.." Oh really?" Soobin raised his brows and Hee young nodded her head.. " Huff, Scolding you is useless..Let us just go inside or Mr.kim is gonna punish us" soobin sighed knowing his girlfriend is really not going to accept her mistake and will repeat it again..

Both hold eachother's hands and went inside the college, coming inside their classroom they noticed that the teacher hasn't arrived so both of them went and sat down on their respective seats.. " Hey Soobin! Hey Hee-young" A voice occured from their back making them startled " Tae! What's this manner? You scared the hell out of me " soobin scolded keeping his hand on his chest.. " oh I am sorry soobin " Taehyun Said. Soon, The teacher came and the students wished him " Good Morning students so, today we will study about geometry " Said Mr.Kim " Binnie?" Hee young whispered and soobin hmmed ..
" Do you know Mr.kim's full name?" She asked while soobin looked at her then again at his teacher " Kim Jungkook " Soobin muttered "wait, isn't he the principal Kim Taehyung's husband?" She asked and soobin nodded his head " How can they marry each other? Bunny sir is teacher and Bear sir is principal?" She asked "Huh? Bunny and bear sir?" Asked Soobin " Yeah Jungkook sir looks like a bunny and Taehyung sir looks like a bear" She said Smilling..

Well, Soobin and Hee - young are in a relationship for 3 Years now.. They both love eachother and have planned to marry eachother after their graduation.. Taehyun is their close friend and soobin's childhood bestfriend, he knows soobin since he was born. Soobin, Hee young and Taehyun are in their last year of college and after 1 week they are going to graduate..Now, back to the story

" Taehyun? What you have for lunch?" Hee young asked as she saw Taehyun taking his lunch box from bag (ofcourse, his bag why would he even get it from someone else's bag..uhmm sorry for this idoitness)..
" actually mom told me to eat this today because watched in YouTube that canteen's food is harmful ahhh why with me?" Taehyun Groan making Hee young laugh " If you don't want can I eat this?" She asked showing her big doe eyes " Can you? If you can please take this " Taehyun said handing his lunch to Hee young who ate it happily.. " Soobin! I bet she is the one for you, I cannot even see you with someone else " Taehyun said. " Yeah I know right?" He said..

After 1 week

It was the day when all students will graduate from the college and maybe never come back.." finally we are graduating Binnie! Now I can marry you and be Choi Hee - Young" Hee young said proudly and soobin smiled " Yeah I know and I am also very excited to marry you and make you mine forever " Soobin Said laughing.. They all were gonna graduate in just 5 Minutes.." Congratulations you both will marry and I will stay single forever " Tae Pouted.." Aww my Taehyunie don't worry you will also find someone for you soon " Hee young said..Soon the ceremony started and Principal gave them a speech and then the ceremony continued..

" Finally the ceremony ended you know it was such a tiring day.. But finally we are free " Taehyun said as He rolled down the grass " Ahh! I will miss this grass.." " Ofcourse you are gonna miss it afterall whenever you are sad you and Hee young come and just roll down the grass.. God knows what do you get " As soobin said this Hee young hit his arm playfully.." You stupid Rabbit just shut up okay" She said as she also sat down on the grass..
" I am gonna miss this place " Hee young said as tears started forming in her eyes but she wipe them so that Taebin doesn't worry.." But whatever let's just go and grab some food.. I am really hungry they made us sir for like a whole 2 Hour " She said standing up as she held her stomach.. " Ok Then let's go" Taehyun said and they went to the restaurant " Hey Hee young " A girl said as she stood besides hee young " Oh Hey " Hee young said..

" Umm Taehyun I wanna say something" The girl said while Taehyun was sipping his soup..
" I love you " The Girl confessed and Taehyun literally threw the whole soup on soobin's face and started coughing while here hee young was laughing seeing soobin's face who was in total shock and still processing what happened there.." YOU IDIOT!" Soobin shouted as both males ran outside the restaurant, soobin was running like if he catches Taehyun he is gonna eat him..( Hey you dirty minded people don't think anything else)

" Don't be afraid of giving love another chance, it might be the love that changes your life forever "

To be continued!

🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰🦊🐰
___________________